Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best comb over hairstyles for men, lots of pictures!
08-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Best comb over hairstyles for men, lots of pictures!
Dudes I think that we can agree that the comb over style is the best hairstyle a guy can have, aka the Donald Trump style. Right? So here are some inspiration pictures.

I will not be held accountable for what these magnificent pictures of the Donald Trumb comb over style can cause you to do. I think we are all tired of the undercut and of the man bun... so let's bring the combover hairstyle back from the sixties! LOL

[Image: VIbkcfa.jpg]

[Image: xnmdMri.jpg]

[Image: o14mmgS.jpg]

[Image: SrL9jCP.jpg]

[Image: CDP72cJ.jpg]

[Image: 3soAz5N.jpg]

[Image: Ka7m5SV.jpg]

[Image: TLa0to2.jpg]

[Image: kzHiwwT.jpg]

[Image: InJtS0p.jpg]

He who uses his long beard to grow a comb over style shall be a concise testament of a man of honor.

[Image: KpadTGq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: Best comb over hairstyles for men, lots of pictures!
While those combover pictures are hilarious I should point out that the combover hairstyle is an actual aesthetic hairstyle that can be used as another trendy men's hairstyle in your choice of daily styles.

A combover hairstyle is a hairstyle that has the hair on the top of the head and on the side of the head combed across the head vertically. We usually call the hairstyle a side combover since the combover word has some bad connotations as per the Donald Trump combover hairstyle. BUt like I said the side combover hairstyle is pretty cool hairstyle for young guys. Think of the hairstyles of Zac Efron and Justin Bieber when he was younger.

You can see this thread comparing the side part vs the combover and you can also see the Zac Efron's hairstyles pictures thread.

For reference this is a picture of the side combover hairstyle with a fringe. A far cry from the combover hairstyle of Donald Trump.

[Image: jryG1I2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 93 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,525 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Brick Looking for new hairstyle suggestions (PICTURES) Cody Reks 4 2,048 05-22-2016 09:51 PM
Last Post: Cody Reks
  How do I style this hair? (Pictures) TwoAP 0 859 03-01-2016 09:47 AM
Last Post: TwoAP