Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Short Hairstyle That Slightly Covers Hairline?
08-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Best Short Hairstyle That Slightly Covers Hairline?
Hey everyone,

I'm a 20 year old male who just recently had surgery on my head. As a result, there is a prominent scar going across my whole hairline. I have wavy hair with a medium cut right now. I'm looking for a short hairstyle that's evenly tapered and covers my hairline. I'm sick of having to put hair slightly down, then up, or just straight down. It looks goofy. Can anyone recommend me a hairstyle? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Short Hairstyle That Slightly Covers Hairline?
The best short hairstyle to cover a hairline is the Caesar haircut as explained in the forum's guide (see the link). The main characteristic of the Caesar haircut is that the hair is styled forward which then creates a short casual fringe that is up to two inches in length.

There are two types of Caesar haircuts but they both share the characteristic of having a hair fringe on the top of the head (also known as the forelock). The Caesar haircut guide in the link above does a great job at explaining these two types of Caesar hairstyle cuts as well as give you plenty of pictures to get a good idea of what you want to get done.

The Caesar hairstyle is a type of men's hairstyle that I always recommend to those barbershop customers of ours who are balding. Men who are going balding but are on the first stages of male pattern baldness will usually just have a receding hairline. So by creating a small but casual hair fringe you can easily regain the hairline that has receded. The same principle applies to any kind of scarring that you may have (as it's your case) and there's no need for you to be worrying about styling your hair up or the sides. The hair on the Caesar hairstyle is styled forward and with a fringe and that's the end of it.

To give you a good idea of how the Caesar haircut looks, here is a picture from the Gladiator moving featuring both Joaquin Phoenix and Russell Crowe with Caesar hairstyles.

[Image: 9b739b4596433c03b70a204b474f7da5.jpg]

You can also see the hairstyle of Gerard Butler in the 300 movie as King Leonidas as that's also a Caesar haircut.

See that forum guide on the Caesar haircut as it's really valuable and this hairstyle will help you tremendously given your case. I hope that your healing well and that everything goes really well for you as you recover and move forward.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 74 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 129 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 189 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 202 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz