Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Shavette
03-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Big Grin Best Shavette
I was wondering what people's opinions were as to the various types and brands of Shavette shaving razors.

I'm currently growing a beard, and won't do any trimming or shaping to it until the 90 day mark. Today is Day 23.

But, when I do resume trimming and shaping of the beard, I will be using either a Shavette Razor or Straight Razor. I'm leaning towards the Shavette. I've used both before. Shavettes are a bit trickier than a traditional straight razor, but, I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

So, with that in mind, is Dovo the only one, or are there competitors?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Best Shavette
I use a Dovo and love it. It's easy to handle and is really lightweight. I don't know how many you will find that are the same size and weight. Is there a reason you want something other than shavette? I just got a new razor from Irving Barber that I love but it is weightier than the Dovo. And the handle is longer.
10-07-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Best Shavette
I also own both a Dovo, and an Irving... Good job with both of them. Still, I guess I like the Dovo better.
Now, I am considering buying a beard trimmer. Decisions, decisions...
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------