Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle and styling?
04-02-2015, 05:03 AM
Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle and styling?
I have been reading about the moving rubber waxes from Gatsby so I'd like to ask, which is the best Gatsby hair wax for high shine styling? The hold can be strong or medium as I'm more interested in getting a shiny hairstyle.

The moving rubber Gatsby waxes look interesting and I read another review that pointed to it working for thick Asian hair, which is what I also have. Since they have a range and it goes by colors, I'm a bit confused with which to buy as a Gatsby wax for high shine. I appreciate any help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2015, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 02:50 PM by Bradley.)
RE: Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle and styling?
If you're looking for high shine hair styling with a Gatsby wax, then read this post of the Gatsby hair waxes from a mod and choose the first wax in the link (the wax for great shine). That Gatsby styling wax will do the trick very well if you're looking for a wax that has a good hold and a lot of shine. As far as that type of styling wax is concerned, that's the best Gatsby hair wax for high shine.

If you still have the budget for another Gatsby hair wax, see that post in the link and also pick the fourth Gatsby wax, the one for a strong hold with some shine. That one has a tad more strength than the first wax but has less shine. Just adding that as you may want to try more than one Gatsby wax if you're new to them and honestly the four Gatsby waxes listed in that post cover a good range of different textures and hairstyles. Considering how affordable they are you may want to get a couple of them to play around with and nail the perfect amount of shine that you want in a styling wax.

If you're in the UK, then another mod posted this list of recommended UK sellers for the Gatsby waxes. The UK Gatsby waxes are also listed in the same order as the previous list so click on the first and fourth links for the waxes that I mentioned earlier to get the two waxes with the most shine.

Those Gatsby waxes are re-styling waxes so they also have the benefit of allowing you to style your hair thru the day without having to add more product or add water to wet the hair. The hairstyle that you shape in the morning with any of those four Gatsby waxes, including the first wax with the very high shine effect that I mentioned, will hold all thru the day. But if you feel like changing your hairstyle come evening time, say for a party, you can change your hairstyle in seconds and still keep the cool texturised effect of the Gatsby hair wax. No need to add more water or more wax.
Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,883 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 385 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  Styling cream DaHansan 0 253 08-14-2016 04:53 AM
Last Post: DaHansan
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 361 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun