Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle?
04-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Question Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle?
What's going on guys, I've been learning a lot about styling waxes in the forum and wanted to ask, what's the best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyles?

I know there are quite a few of them and they blend in shine with hardness. I'm also talking of the Gatsby rubber hair wax. This is the type of hair wax hat you can style again and again without having to add more product or use water on your hair to style again. I'm a busy dude due to my job and need a high shine hair wax that holds through the day and that allows me to style my hair again in under a minute as I don't have to either re-apply the wax or wet the hair.

So after all the reading in this forum I would like to try a Gatsby hair wax. I just don't know which one is the high shine Gatsby hair wax. Thanks for the help!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Best Gatsby hair wax for high shine hairstyle?
Hi Mike!

There is a list compiled by Jurgen on which Gatsby hair wax gives which result. You can read it here! The one you are looking for is the 'Cool Wet', the blue-coloured one. Smile
04-12-2015, 09:08 AM
One particular Gatsby wax from their moving rubber range has lots of shine!
Like Asian Boy mentioned above, check out the list from Jurgen in the link as he (Jurgen) went through the 4 main Gatsby moving rubber waxes. The high shine Gatsby wax that you want is the one that he labels in his list as "for great shine". It's the first one.

For you purposes, that particular Gatsby wax will work great. I believe you were introduced to that post of Jurgen in another thread, as his post pretty much tells you all about the Gatsby moving rubber waxes. If you're looking for UK distributors, then I've also posted a reply in that thread HERE which points to all the recommended vendors of the Gatsby waxes in the UK! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 236 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 297 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Difference between low shine pomade and matte finish clay pomade? Stan A 0 346 03-09-2016 08:54 PM
Last Post: Stan A
  Wet and spiky hairstyle (C.ronaldo) Xjinzz 0 475 12-27-2015 02:12 PM
Last Post: Xjinzz