Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Asian men hair styles?
04-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Best Asian men hair styles?
I recently started growing my hair as I started reading the mens hair book. I'm a first generation American, my parents came from China. I have the typical Asian men hair that is straight and thick. It's a bit boring to style and I really never got to style my hair at all.

I'm looking to spice it up a little and I'm clueless on what's the best Asian men hair style. I don't even mind if you just give me a range of good hair styles. I'm looking forward to reading the many threads in this forum but I would appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction or just suggest what are the best hair styles for Asian men.

Thanks y'all!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Best Asian men hair styles?
(04-01-2015 01:07 PM)US Asian Wrote:  I recently started growing my hair as I started reading the mens hair book. I'm a first generation American, my parents came from China. I have the typical Asian men hair that is straight and thick. It's a bit boring to style and I really never got to style my hair at all.

I'm looking to spice it up a little and I'm clueless on what's the best Asian men hair style. I don't even mind if you just give me a range of good hair styles. I'm looking forward to reading the many threads in this forum but I would appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction or just suggest what are the best hair styles for Asian men.

Thanks y'all!!

there are so many haircuts out there nowadays, it can be hard to choose lol. It depends r u trying to go short with your hair or grow it out? Saying you have straight and thick hair, this type of hair either looks good if you keep it really short or grow it long enough so it hangs down and then you can do whatever u want to it. I have thick and straight hair as well. Im growing it long because not too short does get boring. you can do so much when your hair is growing out.
04-02-2015, 05:09 AM
Thanks for posting. Yeah I would like to grow it out a bit since I'm tired of the buzz cuts and bowl cuts. Say I would like the top to be four inches and the sides with the back to be something shorter.

When my hair is short it just freaking stands up like a brush. I cannot comb it to any hairstyle as the hair would go back to its brushed position. The only way I have managed to style it a bit with two inches is by gluing my hair with super strong hair gels which took me several showers to remove.

I want to grow the top longer so I can style my hair in new hairstyles without having to glue my hair with hair gel. Have you tried any cool hairstyles for medium hair? We have the same hair type so I would love to hear of any good hairstyles you have tried for your type of hair!
04-02-2015, 02:46 PM
(04-02-2015 05:09 AM)US Asian Wrote:  Thanks for posting. Yeah I would like to grow it out a bit since I'm tired of the buzz cuts and bowl cuts. Say I would like the top to be four inches and the sides with the back to be something shorter.

When my hair is short it just freaking stands up like a brush. I cannot comb it to any hairstyle as the hair would go back to its brushed position. The only way I have managed to style it a bit with two inches is by gluing my hair with super strong hair gels which took me several showers to remove.

I want to grow the top longer so I can style my hair in new hairstyles without having to glue my hair with hair gel. Have you tried any cool hairstyles for medium hair? We have the same hair type so I would love to hear of any good hairstyles you have tried for your type of hair!

Yeah I have tried sideparting my hair and also putting it in a pompadour. I also tried slicking it back but my hair is not long enough to slick back all the way but its,way better than the short hair I had a few months ago
04-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Hello! have you tried doing the anime hairstyles? I follow some anime shows and the anime guys always have really cool hairstyles for straight hair. I would love to have your hair type to be able to have those hairstyles! Sorry I am a bit of a geek xD

If you have straight hair it is very easy to try an anime men hairstyle. Here are some anime man hairstyles pictures. It is for inspiration and some hairstyles are impossible. But it is to give you ideas. I have a friend from Korea and he grew his hair long and styles the hair with some of it in the face. I think this is called a fringe. All his hair is styled down and perpendicular. Really cool hairstyle. He says that the anime men hairstyles are popular in Korea and Japan.

You can click the images for bigger pictures.

[Image: mxTArZd.jpg]

[Image: 7dc2898e0c94a3502516402ff376ec4f.jpg]

[Image: qXJhw6Z.jpg]

[Image: 6OYxQIP.png]

[Image: Z9FZ5aT.png]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart How Good Wedding Hair Styles Make You Look Smarter? hair-style 5 475 08-19-2016 12:25 AM
Last Post: Cloud
  Hair Styles for Short, Wavy Hair TimothyClayton 0 381 05-20-2016 06:40 AM
Last Post: TimothyClayton
Photo Depressed, Please help recommend Cut/Styles shadowmorning 0 420 02-29-2016 03:34 AM
Last Post: shadowmorning
Thumbs Up Slicked Back Hair Guide: Styles, Haircuts, Products, Pictures, Advice and More TheMensHairForum 15 27,130 12-17-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c