Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beard comb and mustache comb suggestions to buy?
12-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Beard comb and mustache comb suggestions to buy?
Say if i wanted to grow a long beard or mustache would then having a beard comb or mustache comb be worth it in terms of money and the effort? never used a beard comb or a mustache comb, are they the same styling combs and can you use a mustache one for your beard? i am looking to buy a beard comb that wont break the bank and that i could use for a mustache too, just something handy to have for the future so any suggestions from you guys would be welcome Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Beard comb and mustache comb suggestions to buy?
Alex, yes, a mustache comb and a beard comb are essentially the same as the hair type is the same in the mustache area as in the beard area. So you are safe buying a comb labeled for mustache grooming or a comb labeled for beard grooming, either of the combs will be interchangeable with mustache/beard combing and grooming.

If you are planning on growing a good-looking beard or mustache, then do not think it twice and buy yourself a mustache/beard comb. A comb like this will be economical (i.e. cheap) anyway, so it is worth purchasing such a comb even if you don't plan on growing a beard or a mustache any time soon. What I would recommend though is to also buy a set of mustache scissors (also cheap) as you will want to be trimming your mustache for best facial hair aesthetics, you don't want to be just combing and grooming your mustache and/or beard with the comb alone. On top of that, you may want to get some mustache wax while you are at it to get your facial hair shaped as you want it to look like.

Some good products (comb, scissors, wax) for your mustache and beard are:
This set of mustache scissors with a comb, so you get the scissors and comb in a bundle! (and the scissors and comb are good quality too)
This mustache wax

Happy mustache-ing and beard-ing!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Beard comb and mustache comb suggestions to buy?
(12-26-2013 04:50 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Alex, yes, a mustache comb and a beard comb are essentially the same as the hair type is the same in the mustache area as in the beard area. So you are safe buying a comb labeled for mustache grooming or a comb labeled for beard grooming, either of the combs will be interchangeable with mustache/beard combing and grooming.

If you are planning on growing a good-looking beard or mustache, then do not think it twice and buy yourself a mustache/beard comb. A comb like this will be economical (i.e. cheap) anyway, so it is worth purchasing such a comb even if you don't plan on growing a beard or a mustache any time soon. What I would recommend though is to also buy a set of mustache scissors (also cheap) as you will want to be trimming your mustache for best facial hair aesthetics, you don't want to be just combing and grooming your mustache and/or beard with the comb alone. On top of that, you may want to get some mustache wax while you are at it to get your facial hair shaped as you want it to look like.

Some good products (comb, scissors, wax) for your mustache and beard are:
This set of mustache scissors with a comb, so you get the scissors and comb in a bundle! (and the scissors and comb are good quality too)
This mustache wax

Happy mustache-ing and beard-ing!

Thats right, moustache comb = beard comb. THe suggestions from TMHF above are great!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  using 0.1mm hair clipper / beard trimmer for facial hair shmizan 0 230 10-15-2016 09:11 AM
Last Post: shmizan
  Hair and beard trimmer clipper - WAHL HyVriD 1 172 10-07-2016 11:40 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson
  Best beard trimmer to buy Stevens 11 51,457 10-07-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson
  Cheap beard trimmers and clippers recommended by barbers newfoundbeardlove 1 623 12-16-2015 09:54 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c