Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beard Cage: Video of Bird Cage made of Long Facial Hair!
11-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Big Grin Beard Cage: Video of Bird Cage made of Long Facial Hair!
This is a video of the winner of the 1991 National Beard and Mustache competition. His beard style is, check this, a beard cage. It's all made of real facial hair, which he grew to a reported length of 100 inches. That beard length is enough to cover the metals making the bird cage and this the beard cage!

Beard competitions have a category known as freestyle, where one can enter with his beard styled in any creative manner. With such beard cage style, it's quite obvious that he won th 1991 championship!

[Image: 7YYNFtc.jpg]

[Image: iOznt8a.jpg]

[Image: 31OOPvi.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Beard Cage: Video of Bird Cage made of Long Facial Hair!
That is gross yet hilarious!
11-23-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Beard Cage: Video of Bird Cage made of Long Facial Hair!
I like beards, but that's a bit over the top for me. I can't imagine the maintenance required…even when not suspended from a structure.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to grow more facial hair and beard at age 20? Genetics? akashiimt 0 200 08-20-2016 10:05 PM
Last Post: akashiimt
  Justin Bieber new facial hair style, see it here Jurgen 2 3,138 01-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  7 Facial Hair and Beard Facts - Interesting Video TheMensHairForum 1 1,295 11-17-2014 11:48 AM
Last Post: Unshorn
  James Harden Shaves Beard Video TheMensHairForum 0 1,553 09-09-2014 08:51 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum