Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona football hairstyles with brush up undercut haircuts
06-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Barcelona football hairstyles with brush up undercut haircuts
Here's a group picture of the FC Barcelona players with the same brush up quiff hairstyle: Marc Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Muniesa, Sergio Gomez, Balliu and Rochina.

Interesting how the brush up hairstyle and the whole quiff mid contour haircut trend has reached other countries like Spain and football players. We have the same in the UK as well as in the Premier League which is our football league. I was surprised to see the whole younger FC Barcelona squad with the same hairstyle tho as it's usually in these mega football teams that each player tries to look unique to stand out from one another.

[Image: 7ct7Git.jpg]

A classic example of the brush up hairstyle taking over the Premier League is with Olivier Giroud, just go thru the Olivier Giroud hairstyles and haircuts thread to see how popular the geezer is. It isn't just you Americans having all the young guys wearing these hipster hairstyles, it's spreading like wildfire here in Europe and we get a lot of requests at our barbershop. Personally I think it's a pretty good hairstyle for men.

Considering it's summer we will be seeing more famous guys going for brush up styles with undercuts or mid contour haircuts as well as quiff styles. In all fairness these hairstyles are perfect summer hairstyles for men. A lack of hair on the sides and back with hair brushed up for good scalp ventilation. It doesn't get better! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Barcelona football hairstyles with brush up undercut haircuts
They all look like clones and look to have about the same personality as expired pork rinds.

So that's the famous brush up hairstyle that you guys in the forum made popular and now everyone is wearing it?? I have two white friends who keep mentioning the hairstyle and this forum for months now, which was in part the reason for checking out this forum as all I could keep hearing is how the brush up hairstyle is the new hipster hairstyle and how this forum had invented the hairstyle and all the hidden answers were in here. As if it were some kind of adventure online game and the funny thing is they haven't even joined the forum but they spend half their day checking out the threads in the forum for new hairstyle versions that the forum barbers here come up with. In their defense I also did the same until I joined today! Big Grin

Guys like me have less of a range of hipster hairstyles though. Not that I care as I'm just growing it out but the step up haircut of is everywhere here on the east coast. Did you guys by any chance also make the step up haircut famous online?? lol just kidding... Or at least I hope you guys weren't also the guys behind the step-up haircut.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 112 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 1,823 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 157,188 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 1,772 03-27-2016 03:22 PM