Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Haircut
11-02-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 07:07 AM by ElPescado.)
Bad Haircut
I had been growing my hair for about 6 months, then yesterday I decided to get my hair cut and get a top knot. It may have been one of the worst decisions of my life. I look stupid with it and stupid when I put my hair back. The barber basically did a 0.00001 on my sides and back and shaved them very high. My hair on top is about 6.5 inches. I don't know what to do, help please...

Edit: I'm honestly considering a buzzcut although I don't think I'd suit that either...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Bad Haircut
Well, I suggest you back to your barber and ask him to fix it without cutting too much of your length. Or you could try to style it in different ways to see if it works. Try and get someone else do style it for you because I'm sure you are a nervous wreck right now, and you lose your patience when your arms start aching.

If your barber says he can't do anything for you without cutting your hair short, go to another one if you can, preferably a woman at this stage, and see if she can do something for you.

Last resort is to cut at least two inches off and style it. Also, look up men who grew their hair out from a top knot and see what their style were before the top knot.

I hope I helped. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,389 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Hair Length Inconsistency and Haircut Advice (Growing Long Hair) tombanter 0 361 08-04-2016 09:44 AM
Last Post: tombanter
  Growing Long Hair, How to Get First Scissor Haircut!! Kaboom 4 1,927 10-26-2015 12:00 PM
Last Post: Kaboom
  How often do people with long hair get haircut? LeoGabriel 1 1,417 05-16-2015 07:42 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum