Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back part of hair is poofier and "bigger" than rest
02-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Back part of hair is poofier and "bigger" than rest
I've been growing out my hair for about 1 or 2 years now and it's almost to shoulder length. The problem I'm having will disappear as my hair grows longer, but it a bit annoying. My hair, though curly, is extremely similar to Jack White's in that concert Under Blackpool Lights so you can go off that. But instead of just going down words it sort of does like a semicircle on the back. When I get out of the shower I put it in a bun to try and make it flair out at the end, but it doesn't seem to work. The other parts of my hair sort of do the same but not as badly. Any tips?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2016, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016 03:16 AM by Elementalove.)
RE: Back part of hair is poofier and "bigger" than rest
I have wavy hair, which is curlier at the back. I had the same problem back when my "back hair" was 7 inches long,and used to tie it often as well at home to tame it, looked like a headbeard from the back, but I blamed the haircut for the "goatie" cuz my backhair was longer than the top and sides (layered haircut). EventuaIly i got another haircut. Now my hair is of the same length all around (5.5 inches extended), to make a fair judgement when my hair grows longer. As you can see I don't have any solution to share, just my story :-o . If it grows into an "ugly" oval after the awkward Stage. The verdict will be to cut. (um)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Disconnected slicked back hairstyle advice for wavy hair Decuryo 0 511 08-18-2015 02:06 AM
Last Post: Decuryo
  Good pomade for wavy slicked back hair? Dointure 1 2,707 05-08-2015 11:48 AM
Last Post: The Kid
Thumbs Down Massive afro hair style 5 times bigger than head! Curly Dude 1 784 04-11-2015 01:51 PM
Last Post: Papa Papaya
  Slicked back hairstyle with curly hair? Alex 7 25,496 09-02-2014 07:26 AM
Last Post: luizborges