Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue review
10-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue review
This is a detailed review of Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue. Along with hair gel, hair glue is a product that I like to use. Some time ago I purchased a container of Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue for the first time and I'm very glad that I made the decision to purchase this mens hair product. What I will do in this review is what I always do for reviews and which consists of formatting the post in titles so it reads easier.

Size

The net weight of the container of the Axe Hold and Touch Spiking Glue is 3.2 ounces. This container holds many applications of spiking glue and very little spiking glue is needed in each application.

In physical size, the container is conveniently packaged and it easily fits in one's pocket, man purse or glove compartment.

Price

The price is about average to a little bit high for a spiking glue, especially when compared to the Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel. However, a single container of Axe Hold and Touch Spiking glue can last you two or three months so the price is actually very affordable when seen that way.

Consistency / Texture

This white-colored spiking glue features a smooth consistency that is easy to apply to one's hair. For the past few years, I have been purchasing and using another brand of spiking glue, which is thicker in consistency than this glue.

Although Axe Hold + Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue has a thinner consistency than the other glue, which is packaged in a yellow container, the Axe spiking glue is just about as effective as the more well known brand.

Effectiveness

When it comes to effectiveness, the Axe Hold and Touch Spiking Glued product really delivers. Only a small amount of this glue is needed to produce excellent spiking results.

This spiking glue offers a strong hold for spiking and / or styling and the hair maintains a pleasant, non- stiff feel. On the few times that I have utilized this spiking glue so far, it has provided the spiking results I was seeking, without making the hair look stiff and artificial.

Availability

Even though it was some time now that I purchased the Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue, I have seen it in stock at one pharmacy and two different supermarkets. If your favorite store does not stock and sell this product, maybe you could try asking the manager if it can be stocked and sold there in the future.

In my opinion the best place to buy this product is in Amazon as it always has the product and the prices are the best. Just like the rest of mens hair products.

How To Use

When using the Axe Hold and Touch Spiking Glue, it is best to apply a small amount to the fingertips, then rub the glue between your hands and apply it throughout your hair. If your hair is damp, this hair glue seems to work better than if the hair is dry. For spiking specific areas of your hair, excellent results can be obtained by applying this hair glue with your fingertips.

Packaging

This Axe Spiking Glue is packaged in a black plastic tube. The front tube features the name AXE in vertical large white letters and the rear label lists all pertinent ingredient information and directions for use.

Overall Rating

This spiking glue is an effective product that maintains Axe's reputation for offering high quality products. It smells fresh and appealing and is easy to use. So I do recommend the Axe Hold + Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Axe Hold and Touch Normal Hair Spiking Glue review
How would u rate this product for curly hair?
Not talking of spiking curly hair... Talking of the hold power to just hold any curly hairstyle.
10-24-2014, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 03:09 AM by Cheyenne.)
I would also like to know how the hold is for curly hair.
10-26-2014, 01:34 PM
(10-23-2014 01:01 PM)Robert Wrote:  How would u rate this product for curly hair?
Not talking of spiking curly hair... Talking of the hold power to just hold any curly hairstyle.

(10-24-2014 03:08 AM)Cheyenne Wrote:  I would also like to know how the hold is for curly hair.

Yes, it will work great for curly hair as the hold is strong enough to style your curls in any shape you want.
11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
(10-26-2014 01:34 PM)Sunset Wrote:  
(10-23-2014 01:01 PM)Robert Wrote:  How would u rate this product for curly hair?

(10-24-2014 03:08 AM)Cheyenne Wrote:  I would also like to know how the hold is for curly hair.

Yes, it will work great for curly hair as the hold is strong enough to style your curls in any shape you want.

I buy this Axe hair glue after your recommendation and I will say it is great for curly hair. Other strong gels make my hair ugly. This hair glue make my curls stay strong but not disgusting to touch for my girlfriend for example Big Grin

I am trying other curly hair products. But the Axe hair glue is good for strong curls. It is my opinion.

Greetings from Spain!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,065 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Moldable/fixable hold with matte finish thegawd 0 283 05-21-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: thegawd
  Strongest hold matte hair wax or styling paste? RogerWilco 6 3,361 04-14-2016 06:37 PM
Last Post: Markkk
  strong hold that wont weigh down mjroehm 0 237 02-18-2016 12:46 PM
Last Post: mjroehm