Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner review
10-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner review
This is a review of Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner. This is an interesting product with the styling mousse and leave-in conditioner in one product, so I thought posting a review would be very interesting considering how this product has some great uses for curly men. Usually it's the shampoo with conditioner product that acts as a 2 in 1 product, so a mousse with a leave-in conditioner is a novel idea.

I like to to embrace my natural wave pattern hair, it's thick and wavy. Living in a fairly humid area means that I also have to take drastic measures to fight humidity while also styling my waves in a pronounced manner. This takes a lot of trial and error when it comes to finding hair products marketed towards wavy and curly hair. Instead of jumping right into using an expensive salon brand, this time I decided to try my luck at drugstore haircare first, which led me to buying a can of Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner. Catch the Wave is a mousse and a conditioner all in one. It is a leave-in conditioner that is mixed with mousse which certainly sparked my interest.

I have tried some other mousses before that left my hair sticky and stiff. I hate a crunchy curl or wave, so I often try to avoid any products that might have too strong of a hold. All I really desire in a hair product for waves is something with a soft, flexible hold which is exactly what Aussie's Catch the Wave advertised. I mean, what can be better than a mousse with added conditioners, right? Right. This mousse turned out to be a highly recommended hair product if natural waves is the style you're looking for.

Catch the Wave is an extremely flexible and soft hold. Because of the added conditioners, it just means that your wave or curl will be much less prone to frizz. Let's face it, nobody likes a dry curl with frizz! Aussie's hair products all have a scent that is reminiscent of juicy grapes, which is highly and positively intoxicating. All you do to use this product is apply a small amount to towel dried hair and let your hair air dry or blow it dry with a hair dryer. It has the added extracts of wild cherry bark and peppermint leaf while moisturizing naturally with added aloe vera juice.

Found at most major retailers like Wal-Mart or Target as well as at Amazon, this product is sold at a very affordable price and you really cannot go wrong by trying Aussie Catch the Wave. It smells great, has soft hold perfect for curls or waves, and has added conditioners to really help moisturize your locks. It's easy to use, really simple and fast and it also works double duty as a leave in conditioner. You can even use this Aussie product if you flat iron your hair and want to go back fast to your naturally wavy or curly hair.

Being a two in one hair product for men, many of you wavy and curly guys, and especially the busy ones, will find great hairstyling use from the Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Aussie Catch The Wave mousse and leave in conditioner review
Is this product good for curly hair? I never heard of this brand in Spain so I can buy from Amazon. I buy from Amazon other hair products and it is great because it is here fast. If you can answer please. I can try different curly hair products for men.

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 251 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 444 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,104 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 541 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA