Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashton Kutcher Hair Loss and Use of Finasteride for Balding 5 1
Ashton Kutcher Hair Loss and Use of Finasteride for Balding
09-12-2018, 06:09 AM
Lightbulb Ashton Kutcher Hair Loss and Use of Finasteride for Balding
Ashton Kutcher is known for his fringe hairstyles and now we may know why. In this video, Ashton Kutcher states that he has been balding since he was 25 and that finasteride stopped the hair loss. He then went off the finasteride to increase his fathering chances and the hair loss came back with a vengeance.

Stuff to consider:
  1. Ashton Kutcher's hair loss and balding was minimal when he went on the finasteride at age 25.
  2. When finasteride is used in the early stages of male pattern baldness, the drug's efficacy is incremented.
  3. Ashton Kutcher seems to have been a good responder to finasteride since abrupt stopping of male pattern baldness is not typical. If we were to judge by his hairline, the dude even experimented some hair regrowth.
  4. Ashton Kutcher's balding resumed after he went off the finasteride, which is the norm.
  5. All male actors fear losing their hair and some go on finasteride and minoxidil even when they are not balding. Money-hungry hair-loss clinics are to blame here.
Male pattern baldness at age 25 has a very poor prognosis (i.e. it's very aggressive), so it's surprising to see Ashton Kutcher at age 40 (in the video, 2018) with plenty of hair. Either something in his words is missing (e.g. hair transplant, concomitant use of minoxidil, etc) or he was brainwashed into thinking he was going to lose all his hair by one of those "hair-loss" doctors who take big paychecks from instilling fear in good ol' Hollywood celebrities.

Ashton Kutcher hair loss video:

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Rare photograph of Ashton Kutcher's receding hairline in his 20s.
Here's a picture of Ashton Kutcher's hair showing his receding hairline. Ashton is in his mid-20s here. His obsession with sporting fringed hairstyles starts to make a lot more sense since this is one of his rare photos where his actual receded hairline can be noticed.

[Image: 6369990a98967bd1268d7cfe0d7bd80e.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Rafa Nadal Hair Loss Video Showing Serious Balding TheMensHairForum 2 8,751 03-03-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig