Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else relax their hair?
02-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Anyone else relax their hair?
Hi, gentleman. I have naturally curly/wavy hair...similar in natural texture to Cristiano Ronaldo's. Look for pictures of him from when he was a kid for an example. I started relaxing my hair about 8 years ago on a regular basis. So while I technically have curly hair, I don't wear or style my hair in a curly fashion.

I was wondering if anyone else around here relaxes their hair and if they have any advice. Anything regarding how often you do it, what style you use after relaxing, products, etc...As for me, my go-to relaxer has always been Dr. Miracle which I usually pick up at Sally Beauty Supply. Since this past summer I have been getting my hair cut in a undercut similar to...you guessed it...Ronaldo's hair. That style has been working wonders for me. The product I have been using has been Suavecito Firm Hold.

However, I recently really got into Slickhaar's channel on YouTube and now I have 2 of their products: Gold Digger and Dynamite Clay. So I have just started trying those products out and potentially trying to get a different style. I go back to the barber in a few days...and I would like to ask him for a slightly lower fade/business comb over style. Right now I have a high fade and disconnected undercut. I'm a little worried of messing up my over all look with asking my barber for too much. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------