Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Tigi catwalk shampoo reviews?
11-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Any Tigi catwalk shampoo reviews?
Does anybody have any Tigi catwalk shampoo reviews? it seems it's a good shampoo and Tigi even has one for curly hair. The price is ok compared to other shampoos. I even saw a couple examples online with good prices. Having used other Tigi products i am cool with now trying the Tigi catwalk shampoo.
Great to hear some reviews. Thanks Smile
Can anybody also post on my hair detangler thread? i am looking at some atm but i would rather trust the opinion of you guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Any Tigi catwalk shampoo reviews?
Hi Robert you are right that the Tigi brand of products is pretty good. They are unisex products so they work just as well for men as for women.

As part of my lab rat syndrome Big Grin Big Grin I have tried in the past the Tigi Catwalk shampoo. It's actually the Catwalk range and they even have a Tigi dry shampoo. So it's an elaborate range and I used the main one which I found worked pretty well and just like any good quality shampoo for men. I used the Your Highness shampoo which is a thickening shampoo and it doesn't leave as much residue as the higher thickening shampoos. This is a plus for this Tigi shampoo.

I am usually a bit wary of thickening shampoos as I already have enough volume on my hair but the Tigi Catwalk Your Highness shampoo delivered a smooth extra volume that is very useful for any type of volume-based mens hairstyles. A good example would be using this shampoo with the Tigi styling wax for the brush up hairstyle as this hairstyle requires plenty of volume so the Catwalk Your Highness shampoo lays the volume foundation.

I was digging around for other Tigi Catwalk shampoo reviews, and I found a pretty good review for another shampoo of the Catwalk range. I am posting it below and it's for the Tigi Catwalk Fashionista shampoo. Since your question is about the Catwalk shampoos, then it's best to include some feedback on some of them making up the range.

The Tigi Catwalk Fashionista shampoo is a shampoo that is ideal for color-treated hair. While most women know that they should be using a special shampoo like this one from Tigi when color their hair, most guys just slap on whatever shampoo is the cheapest when they color their hair or bleach it. And trust me, there are a lot of guys colouring, highlighting and bleaching their hair. I can only see this hair trend growing more popular with the current hairstyle trends of 2014 for men as you can see in the linked thread and what is to come for the 2015 mens hairstyle trends!

The review below is written by a female but the product will give the same results and be of the same exact use for men.

Tigi Catwalk Fashionista shampoo review:

After a visit to the local salon to receive a color treatment and replenish my supply of my favorite shampoo I was prompted to try something new appropriate for color treated hair. Tigi hair products have always delivered so I went this time with the Tigi Catwalk Fashionista shampoo.

The Catwalk Fashionista shampoo was not only pleasing to the eye and was packaged in the recognizable Tigi large, tall bottle with the nozzle top but had a fragrance that reminded me of nothing but the color purple. Interestingly enough, the color was purple - in fact, it was the purplest shampoo that I had ever used. Even when introducing the product to friends they could describe the scent as nothing but "smelling like purple". I suppose it reminds me of purple freezies, which we used to eat during the summer when we were children.

If this shampoo had only one thing going for it - it would be the lather that you receive while you use the shampoo on your head. I use just over the size of a quarter for my medium to long length hair and the lather that it creates is unbelievable. I often wish that the lather were as purple as the shampoo. The lather is soft, and leaves your hair feeling incredibly clean after use.

The bottle seems to last forever at twelve ounces. I use the shampoo at least three times weekly and the bottle still seems to last almost three months. It is easy to use, and easy to store as it takes up very little room in the shower. The conditioner comes in a container that is half of the size of the shampoo but I always seem to run out at the same time. It is a high quality conditioner that requires very little product for great results.

I find that without using the conditioner that my hair becomes hard to manage. It seems difficult to run a comb through and therefore I would recommend using the conditioner as a complimentary product. The conditioner is also safe for color treated hair and it is not harsh but leaves your hair feeling smooth and supple. It rivals the quality and effects of the conditioner used in salons.

This product is only available in salons - but since using salon quality shampoo from Tigi I would never consider going back to regular shampoo. The price for the conditioner and the shampoo is really affordable and worth every cent. Lap it up while you have the chance. Tigi products never let me down and I can add the Tigi Catwalk Fashionista shampoo and conditioner to my list of long term products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 58 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 287 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Thickening Shampoo for Oily Hair waystinthyme 0 273 03-25-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: waystinthyme
  Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo not working King Mustard 1 580 09-23-2015 09:30 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum