Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anton from Sweden
07-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Anton from Sweden
Hello! My name is Anton and I'm from Sweden. I've got pretty short, straight hair as I'm writing this but I'm planning on growing the fringe longer. I'm really happy to be here. Been interested in hairstyling for a pretty long time, but I still have a lot of questions I want answered. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Now that you've gotten the hair products, it's time to get the hairstyles!
Welcome to the forum, Anton!

I've just replied to your thread on the new male hair products that you bought for your fringe hairstyle as you grow the front longer. You've gotten yourself a great range of hairstyling products, so, now, all that there is left for you to do is to have fun and get styling! One of the goals here is to get used to getting creative with your hair and to also find out which type of hair product gives you the best hairstyling results.

Since you have straight hair, you can get quite creative with the shaping of your hair with either your fingers or a comb. Longer hair lengths do suit straight hair very well when it comes to styling a fringe or some bangs, so you've got that in your favor too.

Feel free to post any hair product reviews as you mentioned on your thread or to open up a new thread in the Blogging section where you can update on your hair-growing journey whenever you feel like doing so.

Welcome again! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------