Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Frizz shampoo for Men - 8 Great Premium shampoos listed
09-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Anti Frizz shampoo for Men - 8 Great Premium shampoos listed
I am posting eight great shampoo products that act as an anti frizz shampoo. They are specific premium products that are anti frizz for men, so these anti frizz shampoos I am posting below are unisex and will deliver great frizz fighting results for men.

What many men find is that they are tired of their frizzy hair that is all tangled up and unmanageable. They are also tired of not finding anything that works and are lost in names and brands. Well I am listing below eight premium shampoos that will help you to manage your frizzy hair and help to shape and improve the condition of your curly hair, from wavy hair to coiled curly hair to afro hair.

These eight premium anti-frizz shampoos do really deliver their anti frizz properties no matter your hair type or hair length (hair type guide and hair length guide in the two links, remember to read the guides later or bookmark them in case you don't know your hair type and hair length yet. You can also learn your hair profile with more details in the mens hair book).

Even though these mens shampoos I am posting below will work great against frizz for men with straight hair, an anti-frizz shampoo is specially useful for curly hair men. See on the next post by a mod where to buy the listed anti-frizz shampoos.

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Shampoo

First, we have Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Shampoo. It is for dry and coarse hair. It has a special emollient anti-frizz formula. This shampoo you can find at any health food store or online at Amazon. Actually I am not the only one here who agrees that Amazon is the best place to buy mens hair products. Including anti frizz shampoos!

Pureology Super Straight shampoo

The second shampoo to try is Pureology Super Straight Shampoo. It has zero sulfates and is salt free. It comes in a 10 oz bottle and its price ranges depending on where you buy it, best place is Amazon. This shampoo preservers color, locks out the humidity, and straightens out curls. This specific Pureology shampoo is a premium anti frizz shampoo. So it is not cheap but very worth its price!

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Style-Starting Daily shampoo

The third shampoo is John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Style-Starting Daily Shampoo. This John Frieda shampoo is a classic for anti frizz shampoos and it is designed for waxy, curly and afro hair. It has special moisturizers with silicon that fights frizzing in hair. It helps give shape to curly hair. Lot of conditioning too although I would suggest you use either a rinse out conditioner after this shampoo or a leave in conditioner when styling your hair.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo

The fourth anti-frizz mens shampoo is Giovanni Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo. It comes in a 8.5 oz bottle although I think I have seen it in larger bottles (but don't quote me on this as I think I am thinking of another mens shampoo). This shampoo is all organic for super smooth hair. This product is a super smooth anti-frizz hair serum.

Paul Brown Hawaii Hapuna Anti-Frizz Shampoo

The fifth anti frizz shampoo is Paul Brown Hawaii Hapuna Anti-Frizz Shampoo. It revives curl texture in hair and specially kills the frizz. Get the 33 ounce bottle, not cheap but it will last you ages and it really does deliver the anti frizz properties for curly hair men.

Biosilk Therapy Shampoo

The sixth shampoo is Biosilk Therapy Shampoo. This shampoo has botanical extracts that help make the hair more manageable. The Biosilk Therapy Shampoo is good for all hair types. It gives no build up; adds shine, and leaves hair super-clean. Despite the Biosilk Therapy Shampoo is a premium anti-frizz shampoo, it is priced at a really good price.

Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo

The seventh shampoo is Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo. It helps for all curly hair types from wavy hair to afro hair. This shampoo gives moisture and defines curls in hair while adding some shine to it.

Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo

The eighth shampoo is Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo in a couple of amount formats although I recommend the 33 ounce bottle as it is huge and lasts an eternity. The Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo is specifically for frizzy hair, so it really works and leaves your hair smooth with no flyaway hairs that curly men have grown used to. This shampoo is from Italy. It gives extra moisture to hair and makes it way easier to comb and style. It is a great hydrating shampoo for long hair.

Please mods if you could provide links to vendors on where to buy the anti frizz shampoos. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 56 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 287 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Thickening Shampoo for Oily Hair waystinthyme 0 271 03-25-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: waystinthyme
  Anti sweat product? fansy 1 518 10-15-2015 02:02 PM
Last Post: Jessie