Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
André // The Original CABALHEIRO
02-07-2016, 07:44 AM
André // The Original CABALHEIRO
My name is André, I'm 25 years old and I live in Braga, northern PORTUGAL.

CABALHEIRO is my brand (Barbershop&Blog/Youtube) // I am NOT the Guru! But I’m a straight to the point Men’s Style Guide & Grooming Aide, giving you the best tips and tricks without boring material. Along with that, I am also a qualified Old School Barber and self-taughted Graphic Designer.

I started my YouTube Channel not long ago (a week), but it has 3 reviews already. My website will be up next month with written material and it will optimize your experience too, making it easy to find what you're looking for. Follow my social endeavours at:

tinyurl.com/originalcabalheiro
facebook.com/originalcabalheiro
instagram.com/originalcabalheiro

Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: André // The Original CABALHEIRO
(02-07-2016 07:44 AM)Cabalheiro Wrote:  My name is André, I'm 25 years old and I live in Braga, northern PORTUGAL.

CABALHEIRO is my brand (Barbershop&Blog/Youtube) // I am NOT the Guru! But I’m a straight to the point Men’s Style Guide & Grooming Aide, giving you the best tips and tricks without boring material. Along with that, I am also a qualified Old School Barber and self-taughted Graphic Designer.

I started my YouTube Channel not long ago (a week), but it has 3 reviews already. My website will be up next month with written material and it will optimize your experience too, making it easy to find what you're looking for. Follow my social endeavours at:

tinyurl.com/originalcabalheiro
facebook.com/originalcabalheiro
instagram.com/originalcabalheiro

Wink

I love what you're doing with yourself as a barber and trying to stand out. Great marketing direction.
How does your products compare with other more popular ones? Do you ship worldwide?
03-03-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: André // The Original CABALHEIRO
(03-03-2016 11:37 AM)Doworkgetbig Wrote:  I love what you're doing with yourself as a barber and trying to stand out. Great marketing direction.
How does your products compare with other more popular ones? Do you ship worldwide?

Thank you for your response and support. I don't have products just yet. I'm formulating my beard product line and then I'll go to pomades whenever I can. When I have them ready to ship I'll let you know. Make sure you follow my work to be up to date. What I do is reviewing products that are on the market. I focus manly on homebrew products which have been showing a lot more than normal first row brands. I called them "MacDonalds" of the hair industry. lol Anyway, I am a barber and I do all of that. Along with it, I do the videos which are meant to help, giving you the info needed to decide upon a product. I do grooming tutorials too and I'll post something different here and there. Soon I'll have my website online to optimize your experience. Stay tuned Wink Cheers! And thank you again.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------