Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andis Headliner Review: 29775 Home Haircutting and Hair Trimmer kit with 11 pieces
08-25-2014, 02:48 PM
Andis Headliner Review: 29775 Home Haircutting and Hair Trimmer kit with 11 pieces
This is a review of the Andis Headliner 29775 Home Haircutting and Hair Trimming kit with 11 pieces. The Andis Headliner acts as a facial hair trimmer, hair clipper and hairline t-outliner. Read the review below.

First of all, it must be said that, throughout the years, Andis has always been known for its ability to deliver high quality hair clippers and hair trimmers at a reasonable price. Whether you are a professional hair stylist or someone who prefers to style their own hair, there are multiple hair clippers to suit your needs. The Andis Headliner hair clipper is one of those products, and they claim to be great for fades, outlining, and skin-close shaving. The clippers are sold as a 11-piece kit which includes a headliner, 4 blade attachments, beard lifting brush, barber comb, carrying case, tapered barber comb, blade brush, and blade oil.

I have owned several different Andis hair clippers through the years, but my current set of clippers had worn out so I decided to replace them with the Andis Headliner 29775 hair clipper. Because I had used their clippers in the past, I was confident that they would meet my needs and I also had several friends that had said good things about them. I bought a set at Target, and they only cost me about $40 which I thought was very reasonable since I was also getting all of the extras included in the kit.

First, I used the clippers to shave my facial hair, and they performed very well. They stayed fairly cool while I was shaving, and they also were very quiet and easy to handle. I was able to get a close shave, but it wasn't too close, If I get too close of a shave, then I usually have problems with razor bumps so these clippers were perfect. If you are looking for an electric shaver that provides super close shave like as if shaving with a straight razor, then I recommend you get the Braun Series 5 8985 electric shaver or the Wahl 4000 Custom Shave as high end electric shavers that will provide the sharpest shaving experiences. Both links are of the shaver reviews so feel free to also read them.

Back to this Andis Headliner 29775, the clipper also did a great job of trimming my mustache, goatee, and sideburns. You will be amazed at the level of detail you are able to get while trimming these areas. Depending how thick you like your goatee, beard or sideburns, you can always snap on one of the blade attachments and get your desired thickness. If you need an edge up between haircuts, then you can rest easy knowing that you have the right tools to get the job done right. Just remember to always keep the clippers clean and properly oiled in order to ensure maximum effectiveness. While I do cut my hair, I have yet to test the Headliner on fade haircuts and undercut haircuts. Given how well they perform other tasks, I'm willing to bet that they do a great job.

If staying well groomed is important to you, then I would definitely recommend this Andis Headliner 29775 home haircutting and trimming kit. Overall, it's a well rounded hair clipper and trimmer and it offers one of the highest value a hair trimmer can provide since the price is really low for a product from Andis! Andis has truly developed a superior product, and I will continue using their clippers in the future, together with other hair clipper brands in my quest for absolute reviewing perfection! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 09:55 AM
Great Andis Headliner review!
Ah yeah, the Andis Headliner. Very useful hair trimming tool with lots of benefits for facial hair trimming. It has that T-blade as per the regular Andis T-outliner for detailing the sideburns and doing hairline shape ups. The fact that the Headliner 29775 is made by Andis adds a whole new world of awesomeness to this hair trimming tool.

You can get the Andis Headliner 29775 from some vendors for a really affordable price. Currently, a vendor carrying the Headliner 29775 for super affordable price is THIS vendor HERE.

The vendor in the link above also ships internationally, so the Headliner 29775 comes at a bargain even if shipped internationally, so certainly do consider that vendor if you want to buy the Andis Headliner for a steal of a price, especially considering that this hair trimmer gets very pricey with other vendors and non-US local retailers.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 52 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 41 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 31 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 51 10-26-2016 02:08 PM