Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andis Ceramic BGR+ Professional Hair Clipper Detachable REVIEW
10-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Andis Ceramic BGR+ Professional Hair Clipper Detachable REVIEW
This is a product review for the Andis Ceramic BGR+ Professional hair clipper (with detachable blade). The Andis BGR+ is one of my favourite cordless hair clippers and it will buzz through thick hair like few other clippers will do. The battery for the BGR+ lasts enough to complete several head buzzes so needless to say for one person wanting to buzz his own head or a couple of his mates' heads the Andis ceramic BGR+ professional hair clipper totally kills it.

The battery runs for just over 1 hour without losing power or torque and the battery will only take 1 hour to fully charge too so thats pretty neat in my eyes. The price point for the Andis ceramic BGR+ clipper is high but thats because this is a professional hair clipper with high quality components. For example the detachable blade is made out of ceramic which greatly reduces the issue of overheating, and overheating is a major issue with cheaper hair clippers. This hair clipper lasts one hour of non-stop buzzing without overheating much, and one hour of non stop buzzing with most other hair clippers will get the clipper extremely hot. Just the fact that the Andis ceramic BGR+ clipper doesn't overheat like the rest of clippers really justifies the price you pay for the BGR+.

Lastly the Andis BGR+ hair clipper comes with a convenient hand case so you can take the hair clipper with you anywhere you want and the hair clipper is protected (i have broken a couple of clipper when travelling myself lol). This BGR+ model comes with the charger too, the charger alone can cost you an arm but this model comes with the charger and full cordless set.

If you want a top end hair clipper that will last you years and that will never let you down, then do seriously get the Andis ceramic BGR+ professional hair clipper.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: Andis Ceramic BGR+ Professional Hair Clipper Detachable REVIEW
Where to buy the Andis Ceramic BGR+ professional hair clipper

The best place to but the BGR+ model is Amazon. You can get the Andis BGR+ model from this Amazon distributor.

Picture of the whole Andis BGR+ set with hand case

[Image: 81S31BkjwTL._SL1500_.jpg]

Click HERE to see it on Amazon through the mentioned distributor

10-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Now this is a hair clipper product review, Barber! Big Grin

The Andis BGR+ professional hair clipper is a remarkable barbering tool, 100% agree with you on this one. In terms of battery life and lack of overheating the Andis BGR+ model is a top hair clipper from my experience too.

Glad to see more staff products reviews coming along Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Another +1 for the Andis BGR+ professional hair clipper
10-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Cheers for the posts lads.

12-19-2013, 12:11 PM
great work guys thanks
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Layrite Super Hold Deluxe Pomade REVIEW Jurgen 29 26,296 10-13-2015 08:45 AM
Last Post: Thomas Martin
  Staff Review of The Men’s Hair Book by Rogelio Samson Jurgen 23 13,979 07-07-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  TIGI Bed Head Men Matte Work Wax REVIEW Jurgen 13 35,176 01-14-2015 10:34 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer review Jurgen 4 3,103 05-29-2013 07:41 PM
Last Post: Alex