Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Forum!
06-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Amazing Forum!
Hello Hair Forum Team!,
I found this page some weeks ago and I am really astonished about all the helpful answers. Most of the People really try to solve the Problems with enthusiasm. It`s awesome. On top of this, I really love the epic hair product list! Awesome work!

Well, about me. Unfortunately I have really fine hair, so most styles are very difficult for me to achieve. Most of them are probably not possible. Yeah, don`t get me wrong. I do not have thinning hair, but just natural fine hair. I am nineteen, so it has nothing to with hair loss.

I actually always styled my hair and tried to make it better. However, I never got the idea of joining a Hair Forum. Now I found this forum and hopefully I will learn something new from you guys, or maybe even help others!

Describing my hairstyle without a Picture is rather difficult. As I have fine hair, it is not really compareable to others. ( Lets say its like a justin Bieber style) My sides are completely short, and on top my hair are like 4cm right now. However, I want my top hair to grow longer to make some more interesting things. I doubt that it will possible but I will try and hope that you guys me help me with my fine hair!

If I were allowed to, I would post a link of my Facebook Profile Picture , so that you guys can see what my hair looks like! However I will have to wait!

I think its enough for an introduction!
I ecxcited to be a new member of this community!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: Amazing Forum!
Hey man welcome to this forum!
Yeah we try to make this community unique & help a lot of guys with their hair. The managers & staff have built a great team & we have managed to have some very knowledgeable people on our forum giving out lots of advice Smile

Once you have 11 posts you can then open a thread in this section & ask for personal advice & post your pictures for feedback. Its more of a new section but we want to have it focused for advice & help request threads.
Enjoy!
06-20-2014, 05:45 AM
Not sure to ask this here, but do you think the mens hair book is worth buying for guys with very fine hair? Not thinning but natural fine hair. As there are not many guys with very fine hair, it probably doesn't get that much attention.
06-22-2014, 07:23 AM
(06-20-2014 05:45 AM)Der Raphinator Wrote:  Not sure to ask this here, but do you think the mens hair book is worth buying for guys with very fine hair? Not thinning but natural fine hair. As there are not many guys with very fine hair, it probably doesn't get that much attention.

Yes imo the book is a huge reference for mens hair. There are several parts in the book that cover in depth the hair loss and hair thinning and there is also a lot of nutrition talk that is some thing you really need to know. Rogelio also wrote in the book the reality of mens hair loss.... basically there is no cure and only a couple medications work to slow it down or reverse it but the catch is you have to keep taking them for life Undecided the book is full of straight talk advice and at least imo it is a book that is for every male.

It would hope you a lot me thinks. It has helped a lot of guys and in this forum too including me of course!
06-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Yeah, i will probably buy it! However, i did Not mean thinning hair, I just mean natural thin hair. My hair is not thinning. It has always been damn flat and thin.
06-22-2014, 10:53 AM
(06-22-2014 08:02 AM)Der Raphinator Wrote:  Yeah, i will probably buy it! However, i did Not mean thinning hair, I just mean natural thin hair. My hair is not thinning. It has always been damn flat and thin.

Yes you will be fine. The book will teach you how to use your own sebum which in practical terms is like a charged up voluminizer conditioner. The book teaches you other methods to make the most of your hair with the volume and things like how to use a hair dryer, how to achieve wet effect styles, big hair styles etc quite a few of my clients have the book and those who have followed the methods have a massive change their hair for the good.
There is a barber case per chapter which myself as a barber really appreciated personally Smile

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the answer!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 111 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 728 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Photo Hi guys i'm going to introduce myself - Italian forum member Syndrome97 1 575 07-28-2015 01:08 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Hello...great to have found this forum! bryanhur 2 494 06-24-2015 07:48 AM
Last Post: bryanhur