Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alberto VO5 Real Clean! styling gel review personal experience
09-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Alberto VO5 Real Clean! styling gel review personal experience
My first review of a product and it is a review of Alberto VO5 Real Clean! styling gel. This has been one of the best styling gels that i've tried and I've tried many hair gels in attempts to get my unruly hair to stay in place the way I want it. The other hair gels I've bought have either not lasted the entire day or the gel turns to white flakes in my hair... ugh. After work is done I will go to the gym right after so I need something that keeps the hold. Alberto VO5 Real Clean! not only leaves their hair in place and with hold but it feels soft and not hard like most other gels.

It comes in a red 5.1 oz bottle that is very easy to find on the shelves when shopping but the main thing I don't like about VO5 Real Clean! is the size of the bottle. It's too small and doesn't come with enough gel so if you are using daily the VO5 styling gel, you're going to have to buy several bottles to stock up for months. The bottle has a pump that makes it easier to get the gel out and you don't have to fight with squeezing the gel out of the bottle since you can just pump it out. With other hair gels, I had to use a lot to get my hair to stay put, but with Alberto VO5 Real Clean! I only need a small amount in the palm of my hand. You can apply it to damp or dry hair but I find for me that it works best to apply it with damp hair.

If your hair is long enough to dangle then I have found that having your head upside down and applying by starting close to your roots gets you the hold you want better then applying it when your head is straight up although for short hair ignore what I have said. After you apply the gel to your hair, it's easy to wash it off your hands with water and doesn't leave sticky residue on your hands.

That is actually the really cool thing about the VO5 real Clean! styling cream, it leaves no residue like white particles like you get with the generic gels nor does it get really sticky in your hair and it is actually quite easy to wash off your hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 12:28 PM by Lordius.)
Where to buy it.
You can buy Alberto VO5 Real Clean! at most drug stores and some department stores. Prices vary depending on where you buy it but needless to say the price is very good for the best affordable, long lasting hair gel on the market which is what you will be getting with the Alberto VO5 Real Clean! styling gel.
09-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Great hair gel review!
Lordius, thanks for your Alberto VO5 Real Clean gel review!

As you rightly point out, the Alberto VO5 Real Clean! gel is easy to wash and remove, plus it doesn't flake like the cheap hair gels. Coincidentally, the VO5 Real Clean! gel is a low priced gel so, out of the low price, it's certainly one of the best, so this gel is worth purchasing.

For those of you interested in purchasing this hairstyling gel, check out THIS vendor here that offers it at an extremely affordable price and that can be an extra add-on product if you buy more products too.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trying to get into hair care/styling, no idea where/how to start Anonymoose17 0 150 10-16-2016 07:06 AM
Last Post: Anonymoose17
  Advice for cut and styling my annoying hair?! CapriSun 0 357 06-01-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: CapriSun
  How to use hair styling wax for strong hold and not clumpy? halloweentm12 1 706 02-02-2016 05:13 PM
Last Post: Ubermensch