Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afro hair for guy with straight?
10-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Afro hair for guy with straight?
Sorry, this is maybe in bad section Huh , but I can post only to this so back to the theme.

I have straight hair like this.

[Image: fFbupzi.jpg]

But I want hairstyle like this.

[Image: IguOyZZ.png]

I tried scrubbing hair and it was good, but only for few minutes (i can't find right hair product) Undecided , I heard about perm but really don't know how to do it.

Please reply, I'll be very happy.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Afro hair for guy with straight?
Yeah you will most likely need to get a perm for that curly hair from straight hair. You can also buy a curling iron. This is a simple tool that allows you to roll your hair around it so the curls are achieved. This curling iron for guys thread has everything you need to know about curling irons for men.

If you have hair above four inches of length, then follow these simple tips to curling your hair without using a curling iron.

Method 1

After you wash your hair, apply some frizz cream/serum and/or mousse. Part hair into sections. the smaller the sections, the smaller the curls. Braid each section of hair and tie off with a hair band. Repeat with each section. Do not take down until completely air dried.

Method 2

After you wash your hair, apply some frizz cream/serum and/or mousse. Part hair into sections. the smaller the sections, the smaller the curls. Cut up a bandanna into small sections. On one section of the hair, tie the bandanna at the root. Wrap the sectioned hair around the bandanna all the way to the end and tie off with a hair band. Repeat with each section. Do not take down until completely air dried.

Method 3

After you wash your hair, apply some frizz cream/serum and/or mousse. Part hair into sections. The smaller the sections, the smaller the curls. Tie off each section with a hair band as you would a ponytail. Twist each section, then twist around the hair band creating a bun. Secure with a bobby pin making sure it is tightly secure. Do not take down until completely air dried.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New member here! aiming for a straight hair! linsad 0 313 09-21-2015 05:36 PM
Last Post: linsad
  Could I ever hope to grow my dead straight hair? scarecrow 1 877 01-14-2015 06:28 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  Joining to Find Some Straight Hair Advice rainereality 0 651 05-26-2014 04:08 PM
Last Post: rainereality