Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice to buy a cheap good hair dryer for men?
09-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Advice to buy a cheap good hair dryer for men?
Wassup guys, a friend of mine asked me for help to buy a cheap good hair dryer for men. I have no idea of which 'good' cheap hair dryers to recommend as the ones i have seen in the forum are reallly good but not very cheap. From personal experience my hair dryer is pretty good too but again not cheap.

My bud is in college so he is as broke as any kid our age. Though he will not think twice about spending all his leftover bucks on beer lol had him and some more guys ask me lots of questions on what i have done to my hair since i read the mens hair book and started making changes. My hair has never looked this good, thanks to the book and also thanks to you all in the forum Smile

I had my friend buy the mens hair book and it is working for him as he reads and uses the methods. HE does have really fine limp hair and i know you recommend a hair dryer for fine hair. The ones he saw are too expensive like close to a hundred bucks which is a big no for him. So if anybody can recommend a good hair dryer that is cheap and decent for mens hair styling? even if the only good and cheap dryer is pink Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Advice to buy a cheap good hair dryer for men?
A good hair dryer is not only a practical item to have in the home, but over time, it seems to take on a particular quality of necessity, especially during travel. Despite the fact that many hotels or other accommodations sometimes provide hair dryers in the rooms, most individuals usually insist on bringing their own hair dryer along. You feel comfortable with how your hair dryer works and shapes your hair, and other, unfamiliar hair dryers just can't compete.

If you find yourself in the market for a new hair dryer, particularly the standard ionic kind, which prevents buildup of static and frizz, then you will want a hair dryer that will last; after all, you don't want to become comfortable with your new hair dryer only to have it suddenly sputter and die due to faulty craftsmanship, do you? For an affordable price, you can find a host of excellent ionic hair dryers capable of drying and shaping your hair exactly as you like it, with minimal fuss.

Here are four affordable and great value ionic hair dryers that will help your friend out in his quest for great hair.

Conair 1875 Watt Ceramic Ionic hair dryer

The Conair 1875 Watt Ceramic Ionic Soft Touch hair dryer is a capable, full-size hair dryer that utilizes Ionic technology for better manageability of hair and enhanced shine. Equipped with 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings, along with a cool shot button, the Conair Ionic Styler hair dryer is sure to be able to dry your hair beautifully and leave it healthy and smooth. For further settings, you can select from ionic, ionic ceramic, and ceramic settings, to better achieve specific results with your hair. The soft grip handle helps maintain comfortability, and a hang loop at the end enables you to store it safely on a hook. An attachment designed for close concentration on certain parts of your hair is also included.

Remington Ac2015 T Studio Salon Collection hair dryer

The Remington Ac2015 T Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer is an ionic-conditioning hair dryer with a powerful motor equal to that of a salon hair dryer, yet quiet, and with smooth airflow. As with the Conair hair dryer, you will find 3 heat settings and two speed settings, along with the Cool Shot option. A removable air filter makes cleanup and care of your Remington Hair Dryer quick and easy, and narrow air and diffuser attachments are included for precise manageability. The cord is extra long for better portability, and comes with a handy hang loop. The overall design of the Remington is sleek and stylish, making the Remington a classy-looking choice as well as a quality functional one.

Vidal Sassoon VSDR5506 EcoStyle hair dryer

From Vidal Sassoon comes the Vidal Sassoon VSDR5506 EcoStyle Professional Ionic Ceramic hair dryer. Helping to keep drying hair smooth and silky, the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer fuses ceramic and ionic technology for better and quicker results without frizz or overheating. A professionally-styled switch offers the same settings as the Conair and Remington Hair Dryers, and in addition to the concentrator attachment, you'll also receive a styling pik. The end cap of the Vidal Sassoon Ceramic Dryer is removable for easier cleaning.

ANDIS Professional 1875 Ceramic Ionic hair dryer

Available in a stylish and cool silver color, the ANDIS Professional 1875 Watts Ceramic Ionic Smooth, Silky Frizzie Free Styling Hair Dryer is truly at the top of its class of hair dryers. The contoured handle of the ANDIS Professional Hair Dryer serves to provide a comfortable grip, and you'll find the hair dryer itself runs smoothly, quietly, and offers powerful control with 4 heat and air speed settings. The Cool Shot button helps preserve your style, and the included concentrator and styling pick do indeed round out the complete package of the uniquely designed hair dryer. An eight foot cord provides freedom of movement. The ANDIS Professional Styling Hair Dryer promises healthier hair that retains its moisture and essential oils, and appears shiny, silky and revitalized.
09-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Great list of affordable hair dryers for guys!
Machado, I think Sunset above has really narrowed it down to what are some good affordable hair dryers. I have to say that the list is pretty darn good considering that those hair dryers are from established brands and all the listed hair dryers have the essentials that every good hair dryer for a guy needs.

I am posting below the links to each of the hair dryers listed above by Sunset. Check out each link to read the full specs and reviews, but, as said, each of the 4 hair dryers are an excellent valuable purchase for mens hair styling.
  • Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic dryer: Ceramic and Tourmaline. This is a well-round hair dryer that is great as your first hair dryer. Good for basic hairstyles and straight hair. You can read more about this hair dryer or buy it in THIS page.
  • Remington Ac2015 T Studio Salon Collection hair dryer: Ceramic and Ionic, plus it's a very stylish dryer. It also includes diffuser and concentrator. Great for curly hair from wavy hair to afro textured hair. Great for medium and long hair too. You can read more about this hair dryer or buy it in THIS page.
  • Vidal Sassoon VSDR5506 EcoStyle hair dryer: Ionic and comes with free diffuser and concetrator (which is a plus!). It's also a low consumption hair dryer without sacrificing results, so you'll use less electricity. Great for short mens hair from straight to coiled curls. You can read more about this dryer or buy it in THIS page.
  • ANDIS Professional 1875 Ceramic Ionic hair dryer: Ceramic and Ionic. Has the most heat options and settings, it gives the best results out of all the listed 4 dryers. This is a heavy duty hair dryer and perfect for men. It's also one hyper stylish hair dryer, you just have to see it Smile Plus ANDIS makes some epic hair clippers for men. This ANDIS hair dryer is perfect for all kinds of mens hair. You can read more about this hair dryer or buy it in THIS page.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-22-2014, 12:20 AM
I'm trying to train my hair to sweep to one side instead of its usual part towards the middle but on both side. Picture a mustache as a hairline lol.

Now I've been thinking on pulling the trigger and buying a hair-dryer but I want something light and I travel for work so I've been looking at travel dryers. Specifically the Babyliss Pro Nano Bambino Travel Dryer. It only has 2 settings and no cool shot but isn't super powerful so it might not kill my already dry hair.

I don't want to spend $100 plus on something that may not work for me. The Babyliss is around $40 Australian so I wouldn't mind taking the hit if it doesn't work for me.

Sorry Its seems I can't post a link to this, but any thoughts or opinions on it or what may be right for me?
10-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the product recommendations. That list is awesome for cheap hair dryers. I showed all the products listed in the links and he is going to buy the Remington Ac2015 hair dryer. The hair dryer is ionic and the price is really cheap from that vendor. It also comes with the accessories included in that price. So it is a no-brainer for us Smile

I read the ionic hair dryer thread so the Remington hair dryer looks even better now with that price.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 249 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 132 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Tongue is pure shikakai powder good ManojPrabhakaran 0 217 05-09-2016 01:55 AM
Last Post: ManojPrabhakaran
  Need help finding a good product!! knovacenski 0 249 04-07-2016 04:09 PM
Last Post: knovacenski