Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice requests; Please help me figure out hair cut should I get? (weird hairline)
06-05-2017, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 12:34 AM by AllenB.)
Advice requests; Please help me figure out hair cut should I get? (weird hairline)
Hi, I'm 19 and I'd like to try a new hairstyle but I've been hung up on picking a hairstyle which covers my uneven hairline, something I've had since a kid and isn't a result of receding hairline. Hopefully this sub can help. ttp://imgur.com/gKFkG9D

I used to have a comb over coming from the side which is elevated which I liked, but it emphasised the gap and from one side did not look so good on that side.

I've tried a sort of side fringe to cover it but that style doesn't look very good and I'm not happy with it, the only reason I keep it is to cover gap up.

I've considered surgery to fix it and bring that side of my hairline forward since it really effect my confidence. Does anyone have any hair cut ideas that would look good and would cover the elevated hair line of hair? (my hair is quite long on top and 2 inch sides, I'm due my next hair cut very soon)

Open to anything.

Thanks for any responses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help/advice needed Alpha121314 0 98 07-09-2017 08:45 PM
Last Post: Alpha121314
  Need advice on my "not curly nor wavy" hair Art Vandelay 1 392 05-19-2017 02:02 AM
Last Post: Art Vandelay
  Hairline Help Urgent KfcKappa 0 169 04-24-2017 01:47 PM
Last Post: KfcKappa
  I really need some haircut advice. TriangleJaw 2 504 02-10-2017 02:10 AM
Last Post: TriangleJaw