Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on a Good Hairstyle or Haircut for a High Forehead
06-29-2015, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 02:50 PM by KiLlerWiLd.)
Advice on a Good Hairstyle or Haircut for a High Forehead
Hello

I was wondering if someone could recommend a hairstyle for a high forehead (2 1/2 inches)?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 03:29 PM
The Caesar haircut is a great hairstyle for men with high foreheads or long faces.
A two-and-a-half-inch-tall forehead isn't that tall/high unless you're not very tall or you have a short middle face or lower face. In any case, it's better that you post at last a picture of your forehead with your current hairstyle to be able to gauge what would be the best hairstyling recourse.

A cookie-cutter solution that usually does the job is the Caesar Cut hairstyle. In this hairstyle, you have your hair cut to about two inches in length on the top and you comb it forward; thus naturally leaving a short fringe which visually shortens the forehead. Fringe hairstyles are routinely used in the fashion industry for women with very high foreheads and it works like a charm. The same can be said for men, and, in this case, the Caesar Cut hairstyle is a great all-round hairstyle for men with high foreheads.

Have a look at our full hairstyle guide on the Caesar haircut for advice, tips and pictures on this particular hairstyle. The Caesar Cut suits just about any male, but it needs to be done properly by a good barber or hairdresser. We've published our Caesar haircut guide detailed enough so that you can understand the hairstyle and then tell your barber about it so that he cuts it for you. Furthermore, you can always use any of our pictures in our Caesar haircut guide and show them to your barber or hairdresser as further hair-cutting reference.

Feel free to post pictures of your current hairstyle and forehead so that we can see better what kind of haircut and hairstyle would suit you. I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures here that you upload to free image sites like IMGur and the likes (with IMGur, it only takes a couple of seconds to upload your pictures to then post here).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-02-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Advice on a Good Hairstyle or Haircut for a High Forehead
(06-30-2015 03:29 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  A two-and-a-half-inch-tall forehead isn't that tall/high unless you're not very tall or you have a short middle face or lower face. In any case, it's better that you post at last a picture of your forehead with your current hairstyle to be able to gauge what would be the best hairstyling recourse.

A cookie-cutter solution that usually does the job is the Caesar Cut hairstyle. In this hairstyle, you have your hair cut to about two inches in length on the top and you comb it forward; thus naturally leaving a short fringe which visually shortens the forehead. Fringe hairstyles are routinely used in the fashion industry for women with very high foreheads and it works like a charm. The same can be said for men, and, in this case, the Caesar Cut hairstyle is a great all-round hairstyle for men with high foreheads.

Have a look at our full hairstyle guide on the Caesar haircut for advice, tips and pictures on this particular hairstyle. The Caesar Cut suits just about any male, but it needs to be done properly by a good barber or hairdresser. We've published our Caesar haircut guide detailed enough so that you can understand the hairstyle and then tell your barber about it so that he cuts it for you. Furthermore, you can always use any of our pictures in our Caesar haircut guide and show them to your barber or hairdresser as further hair-cutting reference.

Feel free to post pictures of your current hairstyle and forehead so that we can see better what kind of haircut and hairstyle would suit you. I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures here that you upload to free image sites like IMGur and the likes (with IMGur, it only takes a couple of seconds to upload your pictures to then post here).

Appreciate the advise, I will shoot up a picture shortly.
07-03-2015, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 02:54 AM by KiLlerWiLd.)
Take note, I do have a baby looking face (kinda) and I'm 17 coming 18.

If you need any more specific pictures just ask. Also, I'm 5'11. My eyebrows to the bottom of my noses is the same height as my forehead (which I think is how it's meant to be).

[Image: 5c463ffc3b.jpg]

Sorry for bad pictures.
07-06-2015, 02:30 AM
Would a caesar haircut be best then?
07-06-2015, 09:47 AM
I don't think that your forehead is that big but if I saw it correctly in the pictures, you have a widow's peak, right? This is when the middle part of the forehead's hair is in an inverted triangle. This is common in men so there is no need to worry about it but it can make your forehead look big on the temples and even look like you have a receding hairline (which you don't look like you have especially with your age).

It would be good if you confirmed whether you have a widow's peak or not.

I think that the advice you that got above is the one that you should follow. A Caesar haircut with your hair texture and thickness will look very good and make it less obvious that you're trying to make your forehead look shorter. All barbers (or at least most of them) know how to cut a Caesar haircut. You won't find any problems getting it cut right but you can always also show them the forum's guide on the Caesar haircut.

In my opinion the Caesar haircut with the forehead bangs will look better than the side fringe that you have in the picture. It will also look more trendy as that side part looks too old fashioned.
07-06-2015, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 03:43 PM by KiLlerWiLd.)
Okay, thanks for the help, very informative.

And yes, I have a widows peak.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 48 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 68 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 114 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 72 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden