Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for cut and styling my annoying hair?!
06-01-2016, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 09:37 AM by CapriSun.)
Advice for cut and styling my annoying hair?!
Images of my hair:

As you can see by the images (wet hair) my hair is very thick, and when it gets dry it becomes quite frizzy with lots of annoying individual strands poking out. In the morning my hair wont move with a comb so I have to shower or put a hat on it to deal with it, gets quite annoying. Not one to care about hairstyle, but I'm 19 now and in university so I'm becoming more of an individual and being more self-conscious as I'm growing up.

Not really into extreme styles, but short on the sides and back and a bit of length on top would be nice, but never really sure how short to go and what to do on top. Don't really have any style ideas, but here are some things I like although my hair is not like either of these guys:

Never really seen anyone with my hair so not sure what is best. Also any haircare and styling advice would be appreciated. My hair gets dry very easily, and I get flakes which anti-dandruff shampoo doesn't remove no matter how much I use it. Also, what is volume and how do I achieve it?! Many thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trying to get into hair care/styling, no idea where/how to start Anonymoose17 0 83 10-16-2016 07:06 AM
Last Post: Anonymoose17
  How to use hair styling wax for strong hold and not clumpy? halloweentm12 1 653 02-02-2016 05:13 PM
Last Post: Ubermensch
  Advice please: How to style long hair like this (with reference photo) stbay1217 2 1,070 12-10-2015 05:56 AM
Last Post: tonymacroni
  Advice Please! ApurvMarathe 0 377 11-19-2015 11:01 PM
Last Post: ApurvMarathe