Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising executive from New York checking in!
04-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Advertising executive from New York checking in!
What's going on gentlemen? Smile

My name is Mike Lowe and I'm 31 years old. I'm an advertising executive for a big New York advertising firm and they are very cool with how we can dress and look in the workplace. So I'm interested in looking at some other new hairstyles to try.

This is by far the best website online for mens hair. I have tried to read other sites but the advice is either weird or is rats. This forum so far has given me a lot of hairstyle ideas and I've learned a lot from this place. I also bought the book The Mens Hair book a week ago and it's an excellent read. I thought when I first read about it that it was published by this forum but it's actually published by someone else who has a great reputation in the industry and has a very amusing blog too.

So far so great so know that I know way more about hair care and styling I'm looking for actual ideas, so I will make sure to annoy you all with hairstyle questions!! Big Grin

Cheers to all and thanks for having me here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Welcome on board, Mike!

It's always great to have forum members with an advertising background as the hair products industry relies a lot in advertising. Seeing some of your replies already, it looks like you will be able to enlighten us with the dark side of your industry and how it is related to the hair products industry! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  asianboy checking in! asianboy 2 874 09-14-2014 11:48 AM
Last Post: etle92