Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me
03-11-2015, 05:42 AM
About Me
Hello Forum, my name is Mitch. Age 24.

I've signed up here to gather information and read about peoples journeys and experiances.
This is probably one of the first times I've used a forum so play fair haha.

For most of my joblife, I've worked in construction and have never really bothered with stylish appearances and hairstyles

For as long as I can remmember I've been wearing a buzzcut/4 top 2 sides and now along with the birth of my first child this April, I'm looking for another dramatic change in my life, my hair.

I've browed the user journey section and look forward to talking to members and trying to discover my real vision for my hair/face type.

I'd like to read about others highs and lows of their journeys and if anyone is at the same stage as me feel free to jump on.

Thanks amd thats all Smile for now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: About Me
Welcome, Mitch!

You may be surprised to know this, but changing your hairstyle can revamp the way your look. Not only that but it's the fastest way to change how you look and improve how you look. Start hitting the gym and maybe (big maybe) grow some facial hair. Start with the hair and then gradually work on the rest of aesthetics. We've had a number of forum members following this approach (hairstyle plus going to the gym), the last forum member's journey that I can think of from the top of my head is this one here from forum member Machado. He had a buzz cut when he started and was out of shape, now he claims women are all over him Big Grin

You can post anywhere on the forum. We have by default a 11-post count to be able to start a new thread. However if you're wanting to get some kind of journey or ask for personal advice, then I can upgrade your account so you can post threads in the Blogging section of the forum. It's good to take pictures of your current hair, ask for feedback, get ideas and then go back to the thread in 6 months and see how much you've changed.

Browse around, post in relevant threads and just keep an open mind as we have lots of very useful threads with hairstyle guides, and you're bound to find a type of hairstyle that you like most. Also feel free to let me know and I will upgrade your account.

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Yes if you could upgrade that would help as I am looking to create a blog to upload pictures and see if anyone could show me what I could grow given my hair. Face shape and all the rest. Hope I can get my desired result (which I am yet to discover).
03-11-2015, 10:54 AM
(03-11-2015 10:43 AM)mitchthegg Wrote:  Yes if you could upgrade that would help as I am looking to create a blog to upload pictures and see if anyone could show me what I could grow given my hair. Face shape and all the rest. Hope I can get my desired result (which I am yet to discover).

I've just upgraded your account. Please try to be descriptive in your thread and proceed to title it accordingly as per what your thread will be about, so don't title with non-descriptive titles such as "I need help" or "Read my thread". It's always good to be descriptive in the title of your thread as doing so will attract eyes into the thread as opposed to a generic non-descriptive title Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------