Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A conditioner that really hydrates hair?
08-19-2016, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2016 07:56 AM by boolmir.)
A conditioner that really hydrates hair?
Hi guys,
i have big problem with my hair. When i was younger until 12-13 years old i had healthy strong curly hair. After ~13 until today (i am 25 years old today) i start to have problem with my hair and my skin too (but i know this forum is not about skin).
My hair become completely straight, weak, fine, very soft and lifeless. My scalp becomes oily with flakes the next day after shampoo, so i wash my hair everyday with an anti-dandruff shampoo for dry scalp (it's called Ultrex in Greece).
All the doctors i visit doesn't notice something ''bad''. Here in Greece doctors knows only how to take money and nothing moreAngry. My blood test is ok.

I buy millions of shampoos from the cheapest to the most expensive, naturals without sls, professionals etc. This i use now looks the best option. Also the everyday wash helps a lot more. (i try to shampoo 3,2 even 1 time/week and my hair after months become worse).

But my hair remain weak and lifeless, they looks dead. I buy many conditioners also but nothing works. After conditioner (even the lightest) my hair become extremely soft, thin and weaker. All conditioners looks like they coat my hair with oil and nothing more, they doesn't actually moisturize- strengthens my scalp-hair.Sad

Has anyone similar problems?
Is there a real hair-scalp moisturizer that strengthens, thickens and hydrates hair without make them oily and soft?

Thanks and sorry for my big message.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: A conditioner that really hydrates hair?
have you tried pure oil? Argan, olive, coconut, etc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 444 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  American Crew vs Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner for men Parrvs 0 471 09-05-2015 07:58 AM
Last Post: Parrvs
  Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner? Hair grows faster? WesleyGarrett 4 2,262 08-16-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: WesleyGarrett
  Shampoo and conditioner that tingles like Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products i3oosted 0 670 07-15-2015 08:39 PM
Last Post: i3oosted