Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit about me...
05-18-2014, 03:00 PM
A bit about me...
I am currently a 21 year-old male. My hair is dark/ash blonde, has a cowslick at the front and two crowns (both the cowslick and the crowns are an issue). My face is an oval shape.

Over the previous months I have always had my hair in a comb-over or combed back. I've kinda reached the stage where I'd like to do something else with my hair. Previous to this hairstyle, I also had spiky hair with a mohawk going halfway up the centre of my head.

I am also currently studying to become a Solicitor in London.

So this is my bit about me, and I hope to chat with some of you guys soon! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: A bit about me...
Hey Nick, happy to have you here and welcome!

Due to your profession, your hair sure plays a very important part in exuding confidence and a professional image. Make sure to read our post on the side swept hairstyle which suits professional men greatly. You may also want to look into our slicked back hair guide and many other hairstyle guides that we have for all hair types, from straight hair to kinky curly hair Smile

Look forward to seeing you around.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------