Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts
09-20-2016, 12:43 PM
360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts
The 360 waves hairstyle is quite popular with men sporting kinky curly hair, especially with black males. At the barbershop we find many customers asking about the 360 waves wolfing process and what hair products to use; essentially, 360 waves as a hairstyle itself isn't a very well-understood men's hairstyle and we've covered the details of it in the forum in the past (see the wolfing link I've posted above).

Aside from the detailing of the process in the link above, here's a diagram showcasing the regular-combing process (i.e. wolfing) that is to be implemented:

[Image: iDEJPm8.jpg]

While the 360 waves hairstyle requires some major input from the customer himself, a good barbershop haircut is also needed as an initial haircut (prior to growing the hair so as to proceed with the wolfing of the curls and thus with creating the waves) as well as regular haircuts/trims if the customer is to keep his waves at a certain final length.

Following from above, here's a recent barbershop picture of a black male with a seriously-epic 360 waves hairstyle. Notice how the waves seem to amplify in a 360-degree manner starting at the vertex area of the head (i.e. what's also known as the crown area of the head). Layrite's pomade as explained in my first link is used for enhancing the wolfing of the 360 waves.

[Image: hHUs8g8.jpg]

This particular male had coiled-curly hair and not kinky-curly hair. Coiled-curly hair as a men's hair type is also commonly found in black males. From my experience, creating 360 waves from coiled curls is slightly easier and less intensive than creating 360 waves from kinky curls.

Whether you're a fan of the 360-wave hairstyle or not, what do you think of this particular "wavy" hairstyle? You're free to rate the hairstyle too by using the star-rating system on this thread (top-right corner if you're logged in).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 64 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 158 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 357 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 283 06-08-2016 03:31 PM