Twitter

[-]
Follow Us on Facebook!

[-]
Follow Us on Google!

[-]
Recent Posts
Hi!
Hi everyone! I'm Nick. I found this forum while looking around for a new hai . . .patriots26 — 07:34 AM
Hey ;)
Hi, I am Merty. I came across this forum a few days ago, and started browsing . . .Thebarbered1 — 06:29 AM
Hey ;)
Hi, I am Merty. I came across this forum a few days ago, and started browsing th . . .Merty — 05:51 AM

2014 World Cup Football Players Hairstyles - Official Discussion with Pictures
06-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Photo 2014 World Cup Football Players Hairstyles - Official Discussion with Pictures

This is our official discussion of the football players hairstyles at the 2014 World Cup. Let's talk about the hair styles and haircuts of all players or of any player in particular - whatever it is you can discuss it here!
You can also ask questions on any of the hairstyles you see at the 2014 World Cup. Also post any pictures you want of any 2014 World Cup hairstyle that you like. If you want to cover a particular football players hairstyle in detail, then post a new thread at the Celebrity Male Hairstyles section. This section is more for brief discussions & for posting funny, bad, chaotic, weird or cool hairstyles of the football players at the 2014 World Cup. Let the game begin... I start Smile

Cristiano Ronaldo
We have covered Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyles in detail in the forum including his previous styles & cuts that didn't do him any favours Big Grin For this 2014 World Cup tho, Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyle is a taper haircut with side parted messy hair on the top.
To create a cool & defined messy top with a side part like the hair of Cristiano Ronaldo in the pictures below, you should use this styling wax - if you're in the UK then get the wax from HERE.

The last three pictures are of Cristiano Ronaldo's new haircut before the game against USA for which he has kept the same haircut base but Ronaldo also got a 'V' shape shaved on the right side of his head. The letter 'V' gives him luck - tho not enough against USA lol - which is why we can usually see Cristiano Ronaldo's hair with a shaved 'V' design. During training to prepare for the match against USA, Cristiano Ronaldo's hair was styled in a pompadour, which is a rare and new hairstyle of CR7!

[Image: 1402956098794.jpg-620x349.jpg]

[Image: mundial-brasil-2014-1899600w620.jpg]

[Image: Ronaldo1.jpg]

[Image: mundial-brasil-2014-1899601w620.jpg]

[Image: 451014250-484204.jpg]

[Image: 20140622-635390195630352149w.jpg]

[Image: 673]

Toni Kroos
Toni Kroos is a german football player who is known for his side part hairstyle. Toni Kroos hairstyle is styled with a low-shine pomade & not a styling wax as recommended above for Cristiano Ronaldo's messy side part. Also for Toni Kroos hairstyle, the hair is side parted with a comb instead of styled with the fingers like in the case of CR7's hairstyle.
For a great 'low shine' pomade to side part your hair like Toni Kroos, get this specific pomade - if you're from the UK you can get it from this vendor.

[Image: 585px-FIFA_WC-qualification_2014_-_Austr..._Kroos.JPG]

[Image: mWl3GfB.jpg]

[Image: 600px-Toni_Kroos%2C_Germany_national_foo...802%29.jpg]

[Image: tdJBa1s.jpg]

[Image: ToniKroos_3097957.jpg?20140310125338]

Neymar da Silva
Like with Ronaldo & Toni Kroos, we have also covered in a lot of detail the hairstyles of Neymar who loves extreme haircuts & crazy hairstyles + colouring his hair. Neymar's latest hairstyle is a side square hairstyle similar to a mohawk with blond hair. Neymar actually started the 2014 World Cup with a less extreme haircut & with his natural dark brown hair but then Dani Alves cut Neymar's hair & thru in some blonde highlights the day before the match against Mexico, which they drew 0 - 0 so the new blonde hair of Neymar didn't give them any luck which I think was the reason for Neymar's new look. Anyway crazy guys... Neymar & Dani Alves as usual lol

To style Neymar's mohawk, use the same styling wax recommended for Cristiano Ronaldo above & also use a 'strong hold' hair spray that makes your hair stay up with flexibility & without looking too stiff. A great hair spray to get for this purpose is this hair spray. Style with the wax first & then finish off with the hair spray once you have shaped the hair. If you're in the UK, then you can get the hair spray from HERE.

[Image: article-2659244-1ECA444000000578-311_634x376.jpg]

[Image: 1402854182_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: 1403033986_1.jpg]

[Image: 505e78b864aae6aaa768d20453ea5a69_crop_no...p;amp;q=75]

[Image: Neymar+FIFA+World+Cup+Training+Camp+Day+...YdTXBl.jpg]

[Image: 314197.png]

[Image: 450656580-674x450.jpg]

David Luiz
David Luiz is a brazilian football player who also plays for Brazil like Neymar. David Luiz is known for his curly hair styled in a bobcut with lots of volume & a fringe. Quite a sight as you can see in the pictures of David Luiz's curly hair Big Grin

[Image: 728px-David_Luiz_ConfedCup2013Champions17.jpg]

[Image: 1900733.jpg]

[Image: DavidLuiz.jpg]

[Image: luiz_2179966b.jpg]

Mario Balotelli
As usual, Mario Balotelli's hairstyle is an extreme haircut & this time is a mohawk haircut. All the hair of Balotelli - except the mohawk crest - is shaved instead of clipped for a more extreme mohawk Big Grin
In this forum we always recommend to use high quality razors for head shaving as the cheap razors & disposable razors don't work well on the head. For a high quality safety razor that will shave your head easily, get this safety razor & also get this pack of 50 blades that are coated with platinum for a super close shave that slides smoothly!

[Image: mario-balotelli-winner-620.jpg]

[Image: 2014-06-15T012810Z_1892-482516.jpg]

[Image: _75535695_balotelli.jpg]

[Image: mario-balotelli-making-the-most-of-world-cup-2014.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n77skdTAux1sr0h8to1_500.jpg]

Olivier Giroud
Olivier Giroud's hairstyle is usually an undercut with some side part on the top. Oliver Giroud is a french football player who is well for his undercuts, side parts & cool haircuts.

For side parting your hair like Olivier Giroud, make sure to use a high quality comb for men. Don't use cheap combs because they frequently chip or break. For a high quality male comb that will last you years, get this regular comb. If you have curly hair, then style your curls with a wide-tooth comb like this one here. Do also use the same styling wax as recommended for Cristiano Ronaldo above.

[Image: world-cup-20.jpg?w=500&h=743]

[Image: 2014-05-27T203632Z_9390406_GM1EA5S0CMY01...-WORLD.JPG]

[Image: Olivier-Giroud.jpg]

Xabi Alonso
Xabi Alonso is a spanish football player who knows how to combine a classic hairstyle with a full beard. Xabi Alonso's hairstyle is an Ivy League haircut with some light side parting & a full beard carefully trimmed.

For the side parting, use the same low shine pomade recommended above for Toni Kroos. To keep your facial hair & beard trimmed perfectly, use this beard trimmer which provides a super smooth trimming experience with lots of different lengths & which also comes with a vacuum inside the trimmer that sucks in the trimmed hairs so you don't make a mess! Smile

[Image: video-undefined-1ED5F7D900000578-818_636x358.jpg]

[Image: Xabi+Alonso+Presents+Success+Beyond+Game...ACzGsl.jpg]

[Image: xabi-alonso_1517534c.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: 2014 World Cup Football Players Hairstyles - Official Discussion with Pictures
Great thread Jurgen , I was actually just coming on here to ask about a haircut I seen watching the Brazil/Mexio game and thought it would be good for a thread dedicated to WC haircuts , Then I find this thread and it actually has the Haircut I wanted to ask about aswell (Neymars) , Not usally a fan of his haircuts and still not sure about the highlights but think the haircut itself is quite a good one , Im looking at growing my hair at now (More to a medium length , I want to try out more hairstyles with medium length on top and a tapercut on the side or a number 1/2) , My hair is styled something like a fuax hawk right now and think I have a receding hairline (Or atleast a high hairline) , As I have had long hair for quite a long time (Recently got it cut and styling it) noticed the hairline and think something like neymars cut could work.

You mention the TIGI wax for most of the hairstyles , I have the black Gatsby product (see in this link).

Is that a similar kind of wax , As I think I remember seeing TMHF saying they were both similar (Though may be wrong)
06-17-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: 2014 World Cup Football Players Hairstyles - Official Discussion with Pictures
Jonny, that wax you linked to will be fine (it also has a matte finish) although the one that Jurgen posted as a link for Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyle is the one that we recommend as an overall styling wax since it pretty much goes with any male hairstyle (and hence it's useful to always have a tub of that styling wax laying around in your house).

If you already have that wax from Gatsby that you reference, then that's fine, but maybe look into buying the other styling wax that Jurgen posted (or use it if you already have it as I know you bought a couple of them) as it is very well priced for a wax. In any case, the Gatsby waxes of the moving rubber type are the ones that we certainly prefer out of the Gatsby hairstyling product range (which you also got yourself last time, so you are all fine and dandy there!).

By the way, Jurgen, that's a great job you've done pal! I am following the World Cup and have a couple of suggestions too that I'll be posting later Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-17-2014, 03:16 PM
(06-17-2014 02:43 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Jonny, that wax you linked to will be fine (it also has a matte finish) although the one that Jurgen posted as a link for Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyle is the one that we recommend as an overall styling wax since it pretty much goes with any male hairstyle (and hence it's useful to always have a tub of that styling wax laying around in your house).

If you already have that wax from Gatsby that you reference, then that's fine, but maybe look into buying the other styling wax that Jurgen posted (or use it if you already have it as I know you bought a couple of them) as it is very well priced for a wax. In any case, the Gatsby waxes of the moving rubber type are the ones that we certainly prefer out of the Gatsby hairstyling product range (which you also got yourself last time, so you are all fine and dandy there!).

By the way, Jurgen, that's a great job you've done pal! I am following the World Cup and have a couple of suggestions too that I'll be posting later Smile

Thanks , Any chance you watched the Belgium game earlier? - Seen a slickback type haircut one of the Belgium players I think that looked great , Only had a quick look at it though and didn't see who it was.
06-18-2014, 10:46 AM
Yes Jonny follow the advice given to your above by Admin. You can use that styling wax too but we normally just suggest the one for CR7's hair as a wax that you can use for almost all styles you can think of because of its strong hold & shaping.

I know the Belgium player with the slicked back undercut, his name is Toby Alderweireld & I covered his slicked back undercut & other hairstyles in a previous article here in the forum. I was planning to include him for a new post in this discussion so I am including him now Smile

Toby Alderweireld
Toby Alderweireld's hair is usually in an undercut with slicked back hair or side parts. He plays for Belgium & for Atletico de Madrid in Spain.
If you want a low shine slicked effect, then get the pomade that I recommend above for Toni Kroos hairstyles. If you want a high shine pomade that is water based & that is easy to remove - the opposite of oil based pomades so that's a good thing - then I highly suggest that you get this water based pomade for some nice shine & strong hold for your undercuts & slicked back styles. If you're in the UK, you can also get that pomade from this vendor.

[Image: toby-413453.jpg]

[Image: Alderweireld+ANP.JPG]

[Image: 2Alderweireld.jpg]

[Image: Toby-Alderweireld-of-Ajax.jpg]

[Image: 1388692371_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

Arturo Vidal
Arturo Vidal is famous for his mohawk haircut & extreme haircuts over the years. He plays for Chile & Arturo Vidal's hair is always very easy to spot on the TV screen Big Grin
Arturo Vidal's haircuts range from a mohawk to the high & tight haircut & similar cuts that are done with a hair clipper. These same haircuts are easy to be done by oneself with a hair clipper. In this forum we are pro 'self barbers' Smile meaning that we always recommend people to own a powerful hair clipper that will last you years & that will 'cut' down your barbershop visits as you can cut your own hair!

A great hair clipper that will last you years, that comes with everything you need including a wide range of clipper lengths & that is cordless & so easy to handle is this cordless hair clipper. Not a cheap clipper but it will save you a lot of money - much more than it costs - in the next 12 months.

[Image: 9vVTIgc.jpg]

[Image: arturo-vidal.jpg]

[Image: fVQ2LXr.jpg]

[Image: A0wHjGI.jpg]

[Image: 1322762038_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

Arjen Robben
Arjen Robben's bald head makes him as easy to spot in the Tv screen as Arturo Vidal Big Grin Arjen Robben started balding when he was 23 & he has been bald for some 3 years now even tho Arjen Robben is 30 years old.

Arjen Robben has been shaving his head for many years now & it is the best hairstyling option for bald men or men with advanced hair loss - apart from also using hair loss medications to stop or reverse the balding progression. If the hair loss is not so advanced but still visible, then using a hair clipper to get a buzz cut is enough. In the case of shaving your head, I highly recommend that you use the same shaving kit that I recommended in my first post for Mario Balotelli's haircut. In the case of the hair clipper, then I highly recommend that you get the hair clipper that I recommended for Arturo Vidal's haircut.

The last picture is the progression & comparison of Arjen Robben's hair loss in only 6 years Undecided btw the picture before the comparison picture is possibly my favourite picture in the forum Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: 1402611076_extras_portadilla_1.jpg]

[Image: Arjen_Robben.jpg]

[Image: arjenRobben_3098848.jpg?20140331082328]

[Image: article-2657414-1EBD69D600000578-680_634x464.jpg]

[Image: 1402692391784_lc_galleryImage_vlcsnap_20...21h38m.JPG]

[Image: W1GUmK5.jpg]

Marcelo Vieira
A brazilian football player, Marcelo's hair is curly & in an afro hairstyle. Some years ago Marcelo's hair was in a short buzz cut & he always left it clipped & short. Then he got a long-term girlfriend who convinced Marcelo to grow his curls long & now the result is that another mane of curls was added to the Brazilian football team.
For men with curly hair, the best product that they can buy is The Curly Hair Book by Rogelio Samson. This book is the bible for any of us men with any kind of curly hair & length - remember that curly hair is also wavy hair & afro textured hair!

[Image: 1350457381_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: Marcelo_Vieira.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mw9pav9Pph1scn6vlo5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n763lfCqOm1rq8cjxo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m4wh3iWPKu1qa3jw0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_static_curls.jpg]

[Image: 1390127171_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

Luka Modrić
Luka Modric's hair had been long for many years but after winning the 2014 Champions League with Real Madrid, Modric cut his hair short as part of his bet to win the 2014 Champions League. Luka Modric has kept a discreet hairstyle & haircut in the 2014 World Cup & he looks completely different with short hair.

Like with the above hair clipper for Arturo Vidal's haircuts, you can also cut your own hair with shears aka barber scissors - even if it is only to re-touch your haircut or tips of the hair. However do NOT use regular scissors to cut your hair or kitchen scissors Big Grin Get this set of sharp shears which comes with 3 pairs of shears & which is cheap & very convenient to have in your bathroom or travel bag.

[Image: 1402695650_1.jpg]

[Image: 1402429769_0.jpg]

[Image: article-2656079-1EAE306100000578-298_634x450.jpg]

[Image: 1401875938_0.jpg]

[Image: article-2638869-1E34760F00000578-460_634x544.jpg]
06-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Paul Pogba
The hairstyles of Paul Pogba are similar to those of Mario Balotelli & Arturo Vidal with lots of mohawks, super clipped styles & head shaving. Pogba's hair is also dyed blonde at the crest, making for some epic lol time with that hair. His good player tho.
Paul Pogba plays for France.

[Image: Paul_Pogba_Juventus_%282%29.jpg]

[Image: 1381310338_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

[Image: 1358766866_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 1394185283_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

[Image: 1372247644_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: 371px-Pogba_%28cropped%29.jpg]

Andrea Pirlo
Andrea Pirlo has long wavy hair that he keeps styled in a cool side part part hairstyle with waves. Andrea Pirlo's hair is styled similar to italian legend - now retired - Paolo Maldini.
Andrea Pirlo plays for Italy & he is 35 years old but has kept the same long hair for years! Pirlo also wears a beard at times but never changes the side part.

To style your hair like Andrea Pirlo, you would have to grow your hair long to about 6 to 8 inches long & use a good anti frizz styling cream to keep the hair styled smooth. A great styling cream for this purpose is this one here. If you're in the UK, you can get the same styling cream from this vendor.

[Image: 1340739653_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: 1402519902_0.jpg]

[Image: 1371540867_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: 1402797151_0.gif]

[Image: Andrea_Pirlo_Euro_2012_vs_England_01.jpg]

[Image: pirlo.png]

[Image: 1367523046_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

Marouane Fellaini
Marouane Fellaini has a huge afro hairstyle similar to the one of David Luiz as I covered earlier in this discussion. The afro hairstyle of Marouane Fellaini is sometimes called a jewfro or white'fro as the curly hair has that shape because of simple frizziness & the 'jewfro' term is more of a casual term for frizzy curly hair - without any negative pun to jewish people btw. The same for white 'fro.
Marouane Fellaini plays for Belgium but his parents are from Turkey.

To get nice curls & not frizzy curls, it is important that you know what you are doing with your curly hair & the best thing to do for that is read The Curly Hair Book by Rogelio Samson - link posted in the section for Marcelo Vieira's curly hair. Just don't forget to visit our forums if you read that book Cool

[Image: 1339230125_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: 1350548143_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 694px-Marouane_Fellaini_vs_USA.jpg]

[Image: fellaini2_500x293.jpg]

[Image: 372px-Marouane_Fellani_vs_USA.jpg]

[Image: 12_630x383.jpg]

[Image: 1403034229_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

Even tho the following player is not in the World Cup, he deserves a special mention Smile he will soon be playing for Italy at senior level & he also has the crazy hairstyles that we all love here!

Stephan Kareem El Shaarawy
Stephan El Shaarawy's hairstyles are also extreme haircuts & shapes & his favorite hairstyle - see pictures below - is what we call in this forum the 'Sonic Hedgehog haircut" Big Grin
Stephan El Shaarawy plays for Italy - junior teams - together with Mario Balotelli - in the past... I think that says it all about their crazy hair & makes me wonder who the hell cuts their hair?? Stephan El Shaarawy & Mario Balotelli probably cut each others hair like Neymar & Dani Alves do Big Grin

[Image: 1361216155_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg]

[Image: rpQKgsi.jpg]

[Image: 532058_537077632992340_1502552676_n.jpg]

[Image: et2PP1z.jpg]

[Image: elshaarawy_500x306.jpg]

[Image: 1LXpONJ.jpg]

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy-headi-008.jpg]

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy-es-la-gran_541767007...00_640.jpg]
06-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Ricardo Rodriguez

The left back who represents Switzerland, was one of the standout players in their 2-1 victory over Ecuador in the opening game of their World Cup campaign, and considered by many to be Man Of The Match. He got the assist for both of the goals, and the defender who currently plays in the Bundesliga for Wolfsburg could be a target for bigger European teams during the summer transfer window.

Here are some pictures of his lovely long hair from the game! He's got it tied back, but also seems to have a mini 'side cut' as well, a little bit similar to Martin Demichelis of Manchester City & Argentina.

[Image: Ricardo+Rodriguez+Switzerland+v+Ecuador+...x_amzl.jpg]
[Image: Ricardo+Rodriguez+Switzerland+v+Ecuador+...yOt1rl.jpg]
[Image: SWITZERLAND-vs-ECUADOR-at-World-Cup-2014-500x302.jpg]
[Image: ricardo-rodriguez.jpg?w=720&h=44...p;amp;t=40]
[Image: wcup-rodriguez_2944604k.jpg]
[Image: soc_r_switzerlandcelebrate_kh_1296x729.j...ite=espnfc]
06-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Alright lads let's see if I can follow along. I am watching the tournament too even though England is out yet again! we are just too good at kicking ourselves out of all world cups. Anyway, some of the players hairstyles that I followed.

Sergio Kun Aguero
This geezer plays for Argentina. The hairstyle of Sergio Aguero is a wide mohawk with part ins done with an electric razor. This Sergio Aguero hairstyle is similar to the side square haircut of Sergio Ramos some months ago too and is a type of hairstyle that we have agreed in the past is widespread among all these spanish speaking football players.

Good think about Aguero's hairstyle is that the hair on the top is left wide enough to part or comb to the side, back etc for a wider range of styling options. From the front and one quarter angle, Sergio Aguero's hair looks as if done in an undercut haircut instead of a wide mohawk cut.

[Image: mara.jpg?itok=43t4njg-]

[Image: BqwI5FVCcAQ71M2.jpg]

[Image: LtxKz2T.jpg]

[Image: sergio-aguero-da-argentina-lamenta-chanc...56x500.jpg]

[Image: BqrPchKIEAEo_4u.png:large]

Mesut Ozil

I was just covering Mesut Ozil's mullet hairstyle in another thread from when Mesut was still playing with the U19 for Germany. With Mesut Ozil's hair, long gone are the mullets and long hair as he has finally settled with a short taper haircut and side part. Classic and clean look. Finally someone at the World cup with a classic haircut.

[Image: Mesut.jpg]

[Image: 1263420-27260000-2560-1440.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n7j63wjxbB1stkjl9o1_500.jpg]

Kyle Beckerman

I am surprised none of you americans have yet mentioned Kyle Beckerman's hair. This guy has dreadlocks and plays football, not play guitar in the underground. Kyle Beckerman's hair is in a long dreadlocks hairstyle which I can only imagine how skilled he must be by now to run with literal ropes hanging off his head.

Kyle Beckerman's dreadlocks are tied in a complex style that makes it look like Kyle Beckerman's hair is a rat's nest actually Lol. To secure all of the hair Beckerman uses these headbands that go around the head and hold the whole mass of dreadlocks. No man bun for Kyle Beckerman though.

[Image: 6bd896a0-b66f-4f18-ab04-ad3e9b8a8cc1-460x276.jpeg]

[Image: 1403462573000-USATSI-7956595.jpg]

[Image: 27578808,27614740,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,...352AB8.jpg]

[Image: 8bd37b52-040a-4a55-99a8-55b28340f36b-460x276.jpeg]

[Image: bal-kyle-beckerman-terps-us-world-cup-squad-20140512]

[Image: 451062230_10_1403508454978_6489633_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]

[Image: 061413-SOCCER-real-salt-lake-beckerman-L...60_320.JPG]

Raul Meireles

Raul Meireles's hairstyle for the World cup is a proper mohawk with a full scruffy beard. The tattoos then complement Raul Meireles beard. A football defender has got to do what he's got to do.

[Image: raul-meireles_1t0p3vqmt51yf1lujeq0zojew5...k=zFDwPCcy]

[Image: world-cup-gallery-230618e.jpg]

[Image: PJ2lrcu.jpg]

[Image: BqyDQNjIYAA0G74.jpg:large]

[Image: 451058238.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

[Image: Meireles-haircut.jpg]

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Rodrigo Palacio
The rat tail haircut is a very rare mens haircut to see these days & especially with football players. However & as a football player for Argentina, Rodrigo Palacio's hair is styled in a buzz cut except for one long lock of hair aka the 'rattail hairstyle'.
Rodrigo Palacio has kept his rat tail for over 10 years lol even tho the length of his hair has changed except for the rattail lock that he has kept at same long length... see it for yourself below in these pictures of Rodrigo Palacio's rattail hair.

[Image: Internazionales-Rodrigo-P-011.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzyp8nZlnH1qb3z8wo1_500.png]

[Image: foto_2467.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mdr961Yd371qb3z8wo1_500.png]

[Image: RodrigoPalacioG0204_468x353.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mwki83xY2U1t0qdtro2_500.jpg]
06-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey Jurgen , I seen a video earlier showing a haircut based on a Sergio Ramos haircut. It was something similar to bales side parting, but a little shorter, and the parting is a little higher up the side of his head than bales. The video only showed their version of the haircut and not Sergio ramos, any chance you know of any pictures of his hairstyle similar to this?
06-25-2014, 07:30 AM
This thread is an epic win lads. As someone following the world cup I have seen a couple of heads that stood out. I can see you 2 have been at it as all the hairstyles i had in mind are covered Big Grin

Just a couple more i saw, will try to follow the same writing format as you all have done so far.

Jose Maria Gimenez
Plays for Uruguay. I think that is an undercut hairstyle Jose Maria Gimenez had against Italy. The 2nd picture is him applauding the referee for sending out an italian player lol it was the same where Luis Suarez took a bite out of the shoulder of an italian player.

[Image: Jos%C3%A9-Mar%C3%ADa-Gim%C3%A9nez-.jpg]

[Image: 324342_PhotoGalleryMain.jpg]

[Image: 142693-481x580.jpg]

[Image: jrx2ozT.jpg]

[Image: 656804-italy-s-forward-ciro-immobile-l-v...;width=750]

Didier Drogba

Am i the only one who gets creeped out by Didier Drogba hair?? looks like Didier Drogba is still stuck in the 80s with Michael Jacson and the permed hair look. Any one know what kind of hair product Didier Drogba uses on his hair? Drogbas hair is always oily and looks stiff as f*ck.

Last picture is Drogba on the right... left is Samuel Etoo.

[Image: costademarfil.jpg]

[Image: article-0-042C9919000005DC-699_224x297.jpg]

[Image: article-0-03E74E660000044D-942_634x342.jpg]

[Image: ZtYcRRM.jpg]

Mathieu Debuchy

The hairstyle of Mathieu Debuchy is an undercut hairstyle. Or at least that is what it looks to me form learning all this in the forum Big Grin Mathieu Debuchy hairstyle is clipped even and high with slicked length on top. Sounds like an undercut... right lads?

[Image: mathieu-debuchy.jpg]

[Image: mathieudebuchy.jpg]

[Image: MAT_2006906a.jpg]

Nani

Nani got a haircut with the number 17 drawn in his hair. Never liked Nani as a player anyway and i think he looks like a git with that 17 on his head. Gosh... the hair of Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul Meireles, Coentrao... Portugal must spend a fortune on haircuts during the World cup.

[Image: 1403627933000-RSI-BRAZIL-WORLDCUP-.jpg]

[Image: 10451167_911667582182423_7757999036294334922_n.jpg]

Guillermo Ochoa

The curly hair of Guillermo Ochoa gave him the power to stop all shots on target by the brazilian players. The match between Brazil and Mexico ended in a draw. More like a miracle thanks to goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa and his curly long hair.

[Image: afro.jpg]

[Image: Guillermo-Ochoa1-240x200.jpg]

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQD_nEMmks0IV49y&am...amp;sh=314]

[Image: article-0-1EE121EB00000578-314_634x357.jpg]
06-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Is it possible to get Toby Alderweireld under cut with fine hair? From the side view it somehow looks like flat hair, but from the front it is thick ;D
06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
(06-24-2014 12:23 PM)Jonny Wrote:  Hey Jurgen , I seen a video earlier showing a haircut based on a Sergio Ramos haircut. It was something similar to bales side parting, but a little shorter, and the parting is a little higher up the side of his head than bales. The video only showed their version of the haircut and not Sergio ramos, any chance you know of any pictures of his hairstyle similar to this?

If you are talking of Sergio Ramos' hairstyle in the 2014 World Cup, then I also know which style you're referring too. I'm not a hardcore fan like Jurgen, but I was actually following Spain in the World Cup. I was highly surprised to see them go so soon (and it's one of the reasons why Jurgen was so happy about it Big Grin).

Sergio Ramos

I am posting below the pictures of Sergio Ramos hairstyle during the World Cup. Sergio Ramos' haircut is a classic Ivy League haircut with tapered length on the top, so a much better hairstyling alternative than his former side square haircut LOL

Sergio Ramos also sported a full beard during the 2014 World Cup, so had he gotten an Undercut instead of an Ivy League, Sergio Ramos would have pulled the whole hipster look with the side parted undercut and scruffy full beard! In fact, Sergio Ramos was growing his beard during the tournament, so we can't discard the possibility of him eventually crossing over to the darkside (i.e. becomes a hipster Big Grin).

[Image: video-undefined-1E0BAF6A00000578-481_638x360.jpg]

[Image: article-2657131-13D2933B000005DC-888_634x421.jpg]

[Image: 1390214705_1.jpg]

[Image: 1403688469_266108_1403688602_doscolumnas_normal.jpg]

[Image: 1403682506_1.jpg]

[Image: 1403695874_1.jpg]

[Image: ramos.png]

(06-25-2014 07:30 AM)Anton Wrote:  
Didier Drogba

Am i the only one who gets creeped out by Didier Drogba hair?? looks like Didier Drogba is still stuck in the 80s with Michael Jacson and the permed hair look. Any one know what kind of hair product Didier Drogba uses on his hair? Drogbas hair is always oily and looks stiff as f*ck.

The hair product that Didier Drogba uses on his hair is called a texturizer. The purpose of a texturizer is to permanently loosen the kinks and curls that black males tend to have as natural hair. The texturizer turns kinky curly hair into wavy curly hair, or as S waves, as it can be called. The issue is that Didier Drogba has been using the texturizer on his kinky curly hair for a decade, which is why his hair looks funny and stiff. Texturized hair is also more fragile, so, by Didier Drogba tying his hair hard into a ponytail, he is creating more damage and enhancing the weird look of his hair (somebody should seriously tell Drogba to stop tying his hair so hard LOL).

For anyone interested in using a texturizer, always get a good one as the cheap low-quality texturizers will damage your mane. This texturizer here will work very well for all lengths of men's hair and you can use it yourself instead of having to go to the hair salon. It's also very easy to use and the instructions are easy to follow too.

(06-25-2014 10:22 AM)Der Raphinator Wrote:  Is it possible to get Toby Alderweireld under cut with fine hair? From the side view it somehow looks like flat hair, but from the front it is thick ;D

Yes, of course. To get your hair like Toby Alderweireld, all you need is about 3 to 4 inches of hair length on the top of your head as well as an Undercut (which you can give yourself with a good hair clipper or you can ask any barber or hairdresser to give you).

The water-based pomade that Jurgen recommended for Toby Alderweireld's hairstyle is excellent for that same look, so with that pomade if you want to emulate that style! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Thank You! Then i will have to grow my hair longer! (:
06-26-2014, 02:51 AM
(06-25-2014 12:32 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(06-24-2014 12:23 PM)Jonny Wrote:  Hey Jurgen , I seen a video earlier showing a haircut based on a Sergio Ramos haircut. It was something similar to bales side parting, but a little shorter, and the parting is a little higher up the side of his head than bales. The video only showed their version of the haircut and not Sergio ramos, any chance you know of any pictures of his hairstyle similar to this?

If you are talking of Sergio Ramos' hairstyle in the 2014 World Cup, then I also know which style you're referring too. I'm not a hardcore fan like Jurgen, but I was actually following Spain in the World Cup. I was highly surprised to see them go so soon (and it's one of the reasons why Jurgen was so happy about it Big Grin).

Sergio Ramos

I am posting below the pictures of Sergio Ramos hairstyle during the World Cup. Sergio Ramos' haircut is a classic Ivy League haircut with tapered length on the top, so a much better hairstyling alternative than his former side square haircut LOL

Sergio Ramos also sported a full beard during the 2014 World Cup, so had he gotten an Undercut instead of an Ivy League, Sergio Ramos would have pulled the whole hipster look with the side parted undercut and scruffy full beard! In fact, Sergio Ramos was growing his beard during the tournament, so we can't discard the possibility of him eventually crossing over to the darkside (i.e. becomes a hipster Big Grin).

Hey TMHF , Thanks for the reply and yes that was the haircut I saw in the video I think they did a better job of it in the video though in my opinion but that is the hairstyle they tried to replicate and it might be an alternative if the gareth bale side parting hairstyle doesn't work (Though this is quite similar so if one doesn't work , Not sure the other would either)

I didn't know this was hi WC haircut , I have been following it but have sadly missed all of spain's games (Other than the Holland game which I watched a bit off, didn't notice his hair though) and yeah , As i'm keeping up to date with any results I miss from my phone I was amazed to see that after I came out of the cinema and checking my phone that Spain had been beaten by Chile 2-0 and that they had been kicked out so early.

Thanks for the help , Any chance you could give more information on the cut and specifically the styling options please?
06-26-2014, 06:20 AM
Jonny, Sergio Ramos haircut is a textbook Ivy League haircut, so it is very easy to do by any skilled barber or even hairdresser (though I recommend a barber as they're usually more skilled with tapers). The hair is clipper tapered on the sides and back, and the hair on the top of the head is left longer at the forelock (i.e. front of the head) when compared to the crown (i.e. back of the top of the head).

Not so sure on the haircut name for the Ivy League haircut that is used in the United Kingdom. I will see if Barber can answer that, but I am positive that an ivy League haircut in the UK is called an Oxford haircut or Cambridge haircut, due to the popularity of this haircut with the students of elite universities. As an example, the Ivy League haircut in the United States is also known as a Brown clip or Harvard Clip, and even as a Princeton clip (these 3 universities are all Ivy League universities).

If your barber still doesn't know what it is, ask for a clipper taper on the sides and back, and ask for a tapered top, with the crown at 1 inch and the front at 2 inches. That will do you very well.

Sergio Ramos haircut is very similar to Gerard Pique's haircut. In fact, Sergio Ramos' haircut is also very similar to the Ivy League haircut of Xabi Alonso, which we have covered earlier in this discussion. The haircut is very popular due to its ease in styling, shaping ability and sharp look. I will also post below Gerard Pique's hairstyle during the 2014 World Cup.

Gerard Pique

As opposed to his usual Ivy League cut, Gerard Pique simply styled himself a buzz cut for the 2014 World Cup, presumably due to the humid temperatures in Brazil. This is not the first time that Gerard Pique buzzes his hair, and he has mentioned that he always asks Shakira before getting a haircut. Shakira has confirmed that she loves Gerard Pique's hair (because he has a lot, according to her Big Grin) and she likes seeing him with his usual Ivy League and tapered cuts. This time though, Shakira let Gerard Pique get a short haircut in the form of a buzz cut!

The last picture of Gerard Pique is how he usually styles his hair and the length that he sports.

[Image: ij0Y9NV.jpg]

[Image: article-2664566-1EFEEFB100000578-548_634x509.jpg]

[Image: 1403550325_0.jpg]

[Image: 1403674786_0.jpg]

Dani Alves

Like Neymar, Dani Alves dyed his short curly hair blonde, presumably as part of showing his love for Brazil since the yellow color is the official color of the Brazilian soccer team. We are fairly certain that Neymar and Dani Alves gave each other the highlights and paint job, the same way that Alves and Neymar cut each other's hair!

Let us remember that the Romanian soccer team had their hair all bleached blonde in the 1998 World Cup played in France. This was done in an effort to hope they could get lucky, but it obviously didn't work! Big Grin The last picture is of the Romanian players with bleached blond hair.

[Image: article-2664639-1EDC695A00000578-51_634x579.jpg]

[Image: article-2658446-1ECA40B300000578-394_634x498.jpg]

[Image: video-undefined-1F03E4CD00000578-832_638x360.jpg]

[Image: 938_630x355.jpg]

[Image: article-2658446-000EC21200000258-979_634x380.jpg]

06-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Got an interesting players hairstyle, Danijel Pranjić from Croatia. Well Croatia is actually out but Danijel Pranjic's mohawk was spectacular. Another mohawk haircut to add to our 'database' now Big Grin

Danijel Pranjic
Danijel Pranjic's hair has always been long but he got a haircut for the 2014 World Cup. Danijel Pranji's haircut was a textbook mohawk - not like Arturo Vidal's mohawk, with the other hair designs on his head. I think Danijel Pranjic's mohawk is the first time for a long time we see a textbook mohawk in football. Trying to think but Mario Balotelli's mohawk was too short - more like a mini mohawk. You need length for a mohawk & Danijel Pranjic's hair was at a minimum length for a 'textbook' mohawk!

[Image: 1403013632_1.jpg]

[Image: 210702.png]

Die Serey
Actually I may have spoken too soon with the mohawk haircut Big Grin Die Serey's mohawk is a short Mario Balotelli style mohaw - some purists may not consider a proper mohawk but a pseudo mohawk or proto mohawk cause of the short length & because Die Serey's hair is not shaved, clipped very short with a number 1 or clipped to skin.
Still, Die Serey's mohawk hairstyle is similar to Mario Balotelli's mohawk in the 2012 Euro with the hair dye & all lol

Die Serey plays for Ivory Coast & at this point, Ivory Coast is out of the tournament.

[Image: 250008303.jpg]

[Image: 43D85037EDC0C8B4231DB61AB2BF.jpg]
07-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Best discussion ever on football hairstyles! it hasn't been much of a fun cup so far but hopefully now with the quarter finals we get some good football going on. Not so much fun hair any more however.

I still cannot believe the rat tail crap on the head of Rodrigo Palacio. So easy to pull the damn thing Big Grin then you had the dreadlocks of Kyle Beckerman... which surely must add a coupe of kilograms to his head.
07-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Axel Witsel
Axel Witsel plays for Belgium & Belgium is facing Argentina today for a place in the semifinals! Axel Witsel's afro hairstyle is his signature style, in the same way that Marouane Fellaini's afro hairstyle is also his signature style. Both Axel Witsel & Marouane Fellaini play for Belgium so if you're watching the game today of Belgium versus Argentina & you see 2 huge afros jumping around on the field - with a red shirt - then you will know that's Witsel & Fellaini! Big Grin

Pictures below of Axel Witsel's afro hairstyle. Btw, Axel Witsel is biracial, his father is black & his mother is white. If you are wondering, Marouane Fellaini - who we have covered in this discussion too - is Turkish and not biracial.

[Image: axel-witsel.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7u6e5ydwk1roq5u4o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 622639478.jpg]
07-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Spain was so bad!! it was a disgrace for everyone here Angry the players say that they were very tired from playing with their clubs like Real Madrid or Barcelona. I understand but they don't have the motivation to win. They win everything in the past but no they don't care. Many spanish players are not coming back to the national team so I pray the new kids bring more moivation to win Dodgy

Really cool post! i like to see the funny part of football and some players think they are like gods. Everybody must love them and the proof is that many of the superstars have stupid hairstyles to show that they can do what normal people like you and me cannot do. If you have a hairstyle like Neymar in 2014... people laugh at you but because it is Neymar everybody loves him jaja sorry for my english but I am a supporter of Real Madrid so Neymar to me looks like a clown. But it is a shame that he had the injury... 'fair play' always.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DeAndre Yedlin hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Pictures Guide TheMensHairForum 2 525 Yesterday 01:34 PM
Last Post: Robert
  What is a psychobilly hair style? lots of pictures inside Anton 0 79 Yesterday 08:20 AM
Last Post: Anton
  Cesc Fabregas hair loss and balding pictures Jurgen 5 1,829 10-16-2014 12:14 PM
Last Post: JaimeSpain
Big Grin David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide Jurgen 2 256 10-16-2014 12:06 PM
Last Post: JaimeSpain