Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 year old boy growing hair long looking for cool hairstyles
02-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Smile 16 year old boy growing hair long looking for cool hairstyles
Hey, I'm new here. I'm 16 years old and I have been growing out my hair for the past 18 weeks. I'm still undecided on what exactly I want to do with it but I joined to I can learn how to take care of it and maintain healthy hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: 16 year old boy growing hair long looking for cool hairstyles
Welcome on board, Jonathan!

You've come to the right place as here you will learn about hair care and be able to talk to other long haired dudes too. Don't cut your hair just yet, and first read some more and talk to the rest of the crew Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-31-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 09:44 AM by WaveZ.)
Hi, I'm 17 and new here and desperately need help with my hair and eyebrows, but it says I can't post for some reason
05-31-2015, 10:10 AM
(05-31-2015 09:43 AM)WaveZ Wrote:  Hi, I'm 17 and new here and desperately need help with my hair and eyebrows, but it says I can't post for some reason

Hi mate a mod will upgrade your account if you ask for it. Just start a thread explaining everything about your current issue etc and then one of the mods will up grade your account to post pictures. That's how they usually do it.

If your post about eyebrows then use the Eyebrows section but if your post in hairstyles then use the Hairstyles section.
01-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Anyone please help me with a quick tutorial. I have posted my thread here asking about the hairstyle of Cameron Dallas (shaggy hairstyle with a taper haircut).
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles! A London Barber 2 151 10-26-2016 05:12 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Long Hair Male looking for hair care info before shaving locks - Hey xbadgerx 0 158 07-18-2016 02:34 AM
Last Post: xbadgerx
  Newbie Wants Long Hair ImNotSureIfiCanGrow 0 282 12-06-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: ImNotSureIfiCanGrow
  Long forehead Kasëm 0 328 11-29-2015 07:11 PM
Last Post: Kasëm