Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 years old. Am I going bald?! 0 0
15 years old. Am I going bald?!
09-26-2017, 06:14 PM
15 years old. Am I going bald?!
I have recently just turned 15 years old and I am worried about the current state of my hairline. My hairline has been this way for about 2 years (that i remember anyway).

My hairline is basically a very defined V. It doesn't cure into an M like it did when I was a little boy. I have a big forehead, and it doesn't go back very far, but it makes me very nervous. My temples have not receded. I have currently no signs of thinning anywhere and my hair is extremely thick and course. My father is 54 and isn't bald and has no signs of balding. I have the same hairline as him except his is further back. My mother also has no balding on her side of the family.

My mother and father tell me that my hairline looks the way it does now because my head grew. Even with them telling me this I'm very insecure about my hairline and my friends even tease me about it. I have pictures from when I was about 6-7 and my hairline is a curved M. My hair does not do this anymore. Instead it's just a straight V.

Can someone please help because I've been stressing about this for awhile now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair became thin and has bald spots after trimmer mistake Hobothefifth 1 627 03-06-2018 02:12 AM
Last Post: gwapo
  Bald patches, even at the hairline m12345 3 1,727 10-08-2017 05:42 AM
Last Post: dr dhananjay
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 1 4,721 05-01-2017 02:15 AM
Last Post: Eric Ong
  Male pattern baldness with itchy scalp starting at 18 years of age? kokolala666 2 1,866 02-08-2017 09:53 PM
Last Post: portraitofcurcelli