Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
大家好!Hello everyone!
01-26-2015, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2015 02:43 AM by 瘋狂理髮師.)
大家好!Hello everyone!
Hello everyone! My username means "Mad Barber" but I'm not crazy, people are crazy for calling my hairstyle ideas mad! I don't listen to the haters because to me the most important part of a haircut is feeling confident rocking that cut. Boosting self-confidence is what I'm all about, not trying to appease others.

Anyways I was looking for a forum just like this; a place where I can talk men's hairstyles with like minded folk. I recently purchased a hair styling kit of my own and have been experimenting on myself. Let's just say it's been an "interesting" experience. I really like cutting men's hair, I'm thinking it could be a great hobby to pursue but I'm not planning on going pro or anything, I'm just an amateur.

I hope to be an active or semi-active member of this community and maybe learn a thing or two about hairstyles. Cheers!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------